When to take different vitamins

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 06:55 am
I am taking calcium, magnesium, D3, K2 and fish oil. Which ones should be taken together, which alone and what time of day? I have heard conflicting things. Some say take calcium, d3 magnesium and k2 at the same time, some say calcium and magnesium seperate from each other, some say d3 before noon, some say d3 with biggest fattiest meal...some help other vitamins and some block absorption of others, some may be toxic if not taken with another......Very confused!
Can someone clear this up and tell me what to take when, with which other ones, which with meals which with fatty meal etc for best absorption. Thanks!

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 08:53 am
@Kathy642,
You should consult somebody with specialized knowledge, rather than random posters on a forum like this, in my opinion.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 11:32 am
@edgarblythe,
To the contrary Ed, we have experts on almost everything
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 11:41 am
@dalehileman,
Au contraire, mon frere. You can get good advice here, but I would go to a real nutritionist for this. And probable seek multiple answers even then.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 12:05 pm
@edgarblythe,
Yea Ed but sometimes we come up with pertinent quickies

In this connection however, considering the size of Swanson's inventory what we need are a few comprehensive lists of the meds that really work, depending on age, gender, ethnicity, etc etc
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 01:23 pm
People who eat a proper balanced diet do not need to take vitamin supplements. For those people they are quack, woo-woo medicine. People with specific conditions who are directed to take vitamins by a physician should pay attention to the advice given.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 04:17 pm
@contrex,
Yea Con but Swanson carries hundreds if not thousands of other such products that aren't vitamins
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 04:52 pm
We don't know why they are being taken. Another reason it is not for us to say.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 11:22 am
@edgarblythe,
Well Ed, eg, if one has an obsessive, distracted, anxious, or depressive tendency he might acquire a listing including prods such as kava kava, St John's wort, 5-HTP, etc
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » When to take different vitamins
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:16:35