Why do guys take good women for granted

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2016 05:16 am
I am new here and this is actally my first post here ...I've been thinking about this for a while, and I can no longer keep it. cry

Please I Want us to discuss about this, why do men takes a good girl for granted? You see guys spending almost 75% of their earnings on call girls and can't even treat that good girl that bearly demands like a queen that she truly is.

I was also a victim of this act, and I know many ladies out there are victims of this act too. Why are men heartless to good ladies

jespah

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2016 05:58 am
@Nickkylawve,
Because these stereotypes are ridiculous.

I'm not treated like a queen in my marriage; I'm treated like an equal by my best friend. We are also married for almost 25 years so take that as you will.

I've found the strongest relationships which last the longest kick the pedestal to the curb.

As for guys spending $$ on hookers and beer, put your foot down or leave. There are over 7 billion people on Earth. Even if you believe in soul mates, consider a list of the twenty or so things that you want in a mate. And if you want a silly pedestal in there, then put it on your list. It's your list, hey, that's fine. You can consider statistics on some of these things, e. g. age range, height, religion, weight range (or fitness level) and you'll probably find there are hundreds of such men in the US alone who will fit 15 - 20 of your 20 criteria.

So find one who does and, in the meantime, eliminate from your life the men who don't. In particular, jettison people from your life who treat you like crap.
Nickkylawve

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2016 09:26 am
@jespah,
Thanks @jespah
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2016 10:53 am
Why are men heartless to good ladies?"

Because the "good lady" has made an error in her judgement. She needs the wisdom to find a good man.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2016 11:34 am
@Nickkylawve,
Nickkylawve wrote:
Why are men heartless to good ladies

Why are some people heartless to others?

Women and men can be equally thoughtless/heartless.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why do guys take good women for granted
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:48:45