Does he like me?

lili97

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2016 10:32 am
I'm a university student and one of my teacher acts strange to me and I'd like to know wheather do you think he likes me or it's just me, just because I think I can't really decide what to think and after all, I'm very nervous around him. He's not that older by the way and quite good-looking.
So, I just give some of the examples of what he did that made me think he likes me or at least handles me differently from the others. He teaches Portuguese by the way. So there're the things that made me confused:
From the first lesson on he knows my name and uses it a lot.
He came to me (only me) on the second lesson to check what I did and said "good job" and added my name.
He's very helpful.
When we taught about adjectives and said the beautiful word in Portuguese he looked in my eyes.
After completing a task I looked at the blackboard and I caught him turning his face elsewhere and got nervous so I guess he was looking at me.
After I read two sentences that we had to complete with one word and he started to explain how the two words differ and they were the words "handsome" and "pretty" and as he tried to explain their, he said: You're a beautiful girl, a pretty girl. I got so nervous that I kept staring the floor during the rest of the lesson.
The following day he didn't even look at me when he said my name and also, he didn't come to me when he came to all the others and he just showed me his back.
Another thing I see is that he's pretty nervous in some lessons. He touches his face and bite his mouth and does things like that.
What do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 439 • Replies: 5
No top replies

lili97

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2016 10:36 am
Sorry for mistakes.
After I read two sentences that we had to complete with one word he started to explain how the two words differ and they were the words "handsome" and "pretty" and as he tried to explain their uses, he said: You're a beautiful girl, a pretty girl. I got so nervous that I kept staring the floor during the rest of the lesson.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2016 10:37 am
What happened to your Spanish teacher?

http://able2know.org/topic/344061-1#post-6269572
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2016 12:04 pm
@lili97,
Let's get this fantasy story straight as few weeks ago he taught Spanish not Portuguese.
contrex

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2016 02:22 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:
Let's get this fantasy story straight as few weeks ago he taught Spanish not Portuguese.

Next he'll be a full Brazilian...
ehBeth

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2016 02:24 pm
@contrex,
that might be TMI

Shocked
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Does he like me?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 02:05:03