There is a guy who I'm not sure about

Thu 29 Sep, 2016 06:29 am
I've known this guy for about a year now, but never really saw him, up until a month or so ago. Recently we met up with one of our other friends, but he went home. So me and this guy went back to his house to carry on the drinking. I have always had feeling for him so thought, let's see what happens.

We got back to his and went to his room, the first thing he did was strip to his boxers, which to me was abit of a strange thing to do if he just saw me as a friend. That night he was making suggestions but i was sure if he meant it the way I was thinking so I left it and didn't act on it. We slept in the same bed next to eachother that night. One week later he stayed at my house and again ended up sleeping next to each other in bed, barely clothed. Which I personally wouldn't do with any of my friends. I'm not sure if I'm gay as I've never tried anything with another guy but this guy gets to me.

Previoulsly at party's I've noticed we kept catching each others glance, but can't be sure if it was me, him or both of us. He constantly talks about women but he hasn't had sex for 2 and a half years. I really don't know what to think or do, I like him a lot and would love for things to go further but I'm scared incase I have got the situation completely wrong and don't want to damage our friendship.

I'm greatful for any advice, please help ?
Thanks in advance

PUNKEY

Thu 29 Sep, 2016 06:34 am
From what you have posted, it would SEEM he is making passes, but the best thing you can do is to talk about it.

Both of you may be exploring, BI, or just post-party horny, who knows?
0 Replies

Jack1034

Thu 29 Sep, 2016 06:38 am
Thanks, it definitely seems like he's making passes at times but sometimes I think it's just me. Our friendship is progressing daily and don't want to do anything to mess that up, but on the other hand I don't want to get too into the friend zone before I'm sure
0 Replies

Jack1034

Thu 29 Sep, 2016 07:02 am
@Jack1034,
Anybody else have any opinions or advice? Greatful for any advice
XxSiCxX

Thu 29 Sep, 2016 07:14 am
@Jack1034,
I have to echo what Punkey said talk to him. See what's what. I have worked with guys and have friends that are guys that we say things to each other that from the outside looking in you would go umm those guys are hitting on each other. When all it truly is is us having fun at each other and enjoying the shock value of those that happen to over hear these things. An us being ever so secure in who we are that saying those things are nothing but fun and a way to engage in a very informal way.

So talk and see if the feeling is mutual or if he's just a guy that is completely ok with being a guy and not bothered by whatever maybe thought of him for saying something that may appear to be outlandish and shocking.
Jack1034

Thu 29 Sep, 2016 07:42 am
@XxSiCxX,
Thanks for the advice, everyone seems to be coming back with "talk to him", and I suppose it's the only way forward. There have been occasions where he says things like, " I've had gay thoughts before, but a lot of people do" things that make me think he's trying to say something. But me being me and incredibly shy at times, ignores it and later realise what I should have done or said in that situation. I'm not 100% sure I'm gay or bi myself but he just seems to do it for me and I'm not sure why
XxSiCxX

Thu 29 Sep, 2016 07:52 am
@Jack1034,
Hey if it works for you and it works for him as well, an come to a agreement go for it. Be safe have fun and maybe learn something new in the process .
Jack1034

Thu 29 Sep, 2016 08:02 am
@XxSiCxX,
Thanks, perhaps next time I see him, (possibly the weekend) I will talk to him about it. It's just an awkward one as we are in the same circle of friends and everything could just be turnt upside down
0 Replies

jespah

Thu 29 Sep, 2016 08:27 am
I'll third (fourth?) the idea to talk. Talk is good.

I don't recall any men or women ever stripping to their skivvies in front of me if they just wanted to be pals, unless we were going swimming (with or without bowlegged women Wink).

Then again, I'm ancient so I dunno what you kids are all about these days. Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 29 Sep, 2016 10:10 am
@Jack1034,
Jack1034 wrote:
There have been occasions where he says things like, " I've had gay thoughts before, but a lot of people do" things that make me think he's trying to say something.

sounds like he's tried to start conversations a few times

you need to keep in mind that he may want to talk about things rather than initiate something

so ... talk Smile
0 Replies

Jack1034

Thu 29 Sep, 2016 10:41 am
Thanks everybody, seems I need to do some talking 🙈
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » There is a guy who I'm not sure about
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 02:00:30