Gf doesnt like cousins fiance. doesnt want me to go to wedding

chai2

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 02:59 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

jespah wrote:

So she's controlling, difficult, and jealous. Does your girlfriend have any positive qualities whatsoever?

Nice boobs?

Apparantly not as nice as the fiance of the cousins.
contrex

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 03:57 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
Apparantly not as nice as the fiance of the cousins.

Oh yes. I forgot about them.
jespah

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 04:47 pm
@contrex,
They are apparently truly memorable boobs.
ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 05:18 pm
@jespah,
Existing boobs are are dangeous.

I've a friend with small boobs. She is very proud as they give her joy and she even promotes them, as in varied photos.

Wobbly fat isn't the end all of joy.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 07:44 pm
You know, thinking about it, I really feel badly for this gf, and hope she finds her way.

Somewhere along the line, she has come to believe the only reason a person would leave you would be because of physical attributes. Somehow she even believes someone she's never even met is a rival, someone marrying someone else.

She has no issue with women she considers less attractive, whatever that means, as if they could never be a threat to her.

Imagine her misery when as she ages she looses the aspects of herself that she defines herself with. She has nothing else, and that's very sad.

I hope she realizes someday there's more to people than what they look like.
0 Replies

tictacti

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2016 01:22 pm
@Danholm,
It seems weird to me. 1.) It's not that big of a deal. It's a picture that was sent as a joke. I mean, is she really that much of a prude? 2.) Even if it was a big deal, he's your cousin. It's idiotic to want someone to practically cut ties with a family member because of ONE thing they did wrong. Now, if there is more to the story (like they've been in numerous arguments and simply don't like each other) then that's a little different. Regardless, if you guys are going to stay together, I wouldn't go unless you can get her to agree. It's just going to cause more tension. Make sure you consider things though. Is she normally this hard to deal with? Are you happy being with someone that's illogical?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 02:03:02