penis touches some parts of vulva, chance of pregnancy

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2016 09:21 am
we had sex with protection on 3 September, and i should have my period on 15 September, however it did not appear, so i'm kind of worried. Today my boyfriend touched his penis (he sured that he did not either pre-cum or ejaculate) some parts of vulva: clitoris, inner and outer of vagina, and just slip to the outside of vagina about few seconds. Is this any chance of pregnancy? Thank you very much

maxdancona

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2016 09:30 am
@alwaysneedhelp,
Any time you have sex with a condom, there is a small chance of you getting pregnant. Condoms are not a guarantee. Hormonal birth control or an IUD are the best forms of birth control for stopping pregnancy. If you are that worried about pregnancy, I would recommend talking to your doctor about another form of birth control.

That being said; the fact that he touched his penis to your vulva without ejaculating is not a risk. It did not increase that chance of pregnancy in any significant way.
0 Replies

perennialloner

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2016 12:32 pm
@alwaysneedhelp,
Stress can contribute quite a bit to a delayed period and menstrual irregularity. I wouldn't worry.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2016 12:36 pm
@alwaysneedhelp,
penis touches some parts of vulva, chance of pregnancy
NSFW Forums:
Question by alwaysneedhelp
Posted 09/20/16 11:21 AMReplies: 2

ask about using condom
NSFW Forums:
Discussion by alwaysneedhelp
Posted 08/07/16 11:37 PMReplies: 6

chance of pregnancy
Forums: Pregnancy, Birth Control
Question by alwaysneedhelp
Posted 07/12/16 7:54 PMReplies: 2

__

This is the third month in a row that you have asked a question about chances of pregnancy. You really need to talk to a parent/counsellor/doctor/health professional so you understand more about sex and sexuality.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2016 12:43 pm
@alwaysneedhelp,
Quote:
any chance of pregnancy?

I'd certainly guess so, our little fellas Help can swim out then uphill
Forgive awful pun
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 05:40 am
@alwaysneedhelp,
For heaven's sake, get on the pill!!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » penis touches some parts of vulva, chance of pregnancy
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 08:42:09