Would a woman like it if her boyfriend or husband openly lets her cheat on him?

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 05:54 am
My theory is that a man would love it if a girlfriend or wife let him cheat on her. If the wife or girlfriend actively searched for other women for the man to cheat on, that would be the perfect wife or girlfriend. I would stay actively married to the wife but let her cheat on me and actually encourage it. Like I search for other men that she is interested in and can watch or participate. I never cheat on her. Ladies, would this be the perfect relationship for you? I am very attracted to this idea and was wondering if women would be too.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 616 • Replies: 29
No top replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 06:13 am
@coupleinlove12345,
It's sort of like a Merry Cheaters club?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 06:47 am
@coupleinlove12345,
There are couples who have open relationships. An "open relationship" is a relationship where both partners agree that it is OK to have sex with other people. Some people find this works well, although I don't think I would ever want to be in this type of relationship. To each his own.

The idea of seeking out new sexual partners for a girlfriend doesn't interest me at all. The idea of my girlfriend finding new sexual partners for me is a little offputting (I prefer to choose myself with whom I have sex).

I imagine that this might be exciting for some couples (not involving me) to do one time. I can't imagine doing this more than once. It would get boring pretty quickly.

In an open relationship the word "cheat" doesn't apply since both partners have agreed that it is acceptable.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 07:55 am
There are couples who agree to have an 'open relationship' with sex as long as there is no emotional attachment, but I know of none that allow emotional attachment without sex.

Pretty fucked up world.

Eliusa

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 08:50 am
@Leadfoot,
Did you mean sex without emotional attachment?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 09:02 am
@Leadfoot,
Why is that "fucked up"? Unless you use that phrase literally rather than metaphorically.
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 11:05 am
It's your fetish, dear. But you don't say if your wife is a willing partner to something you set up.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/29/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals.html
Eliusa

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 12:20 pm
@PUNKEY,
I say everything comes with age and life style that is changing over the years.
If couple are crazy about each other to the rest - I am happy for them.
However it is a rare occurrence and some people refuse to live in a stale pond.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 12:34 pm
@maxdancona,
Definitely metaphorically.
But because I think you like pushing things to the limits -

It's fucked up because there is more pleasure to be had in sex with someone you are emotionally involved with.
So by saying 'you can screw other people but just don't love them', you are limiting their pleasure.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 01:34 pm
@Leadfoot,
This is I am sorry nonsense!
Sex without emotional involvement (except during sex)
does not limited pleasure! It is pleasant if you possess
skills and willing to participate.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2016 07:56 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Definitely metaphorically.
But because I think you like pushing things to the limits -

It's fucked up because there is more pleasure to be had in sex with someone you are emotionally involved with.
So by saying 'you can screw other people but just don't love them', you are limiting their pleasure.

I don't think this time I am pushing the limits very much at all. There are lots of people who enjoy one night stands... it is pretty common and clearly part of human nature.

I believe that many people have different stages in their lives. They can enjoy having sex just for pleasure (and often when several short term partners) during one part of their live.

And then having longer term emotionally involved relationships when they are ready for it.

If two people are having sex without any emotional involvement (other than sharing a physically enjoyable experience, and neither wants anything more at that time in their lives... who is limiting whom?

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 08:34 pm
@maxdancona,
What the hell are you and Eliusa reading? It couldn't possibly be what I actually wrote. But in case I don't get what your argument is, let's look at it again.
I said:
Quote:
there is more pleasure to be had in sex with someone you are emotionally involved with.
I didn't say there was no pleasure to be had in a one night stand, I said there was more to be had with someone you were emotionally involved with.

Are you two arguing for the opposite case?

Maybe the world is more fucked up than I thought.
chai2

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 08:44 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Are you two arguing for the opposite case?

Because max takes the opposing view on everything, and the other one is an idiot.

Glad I could clear that up.
Leadfoot

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 09:14 pm
@chai2,
I'll consider that possibility.. : )
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2016 07:27 am
@Leadfoot,
I don't disagree with you that it is pleasurable to have sex with someone with whom you are emotionally involved.

I am saying that in the times when I don't have or want emotional involvement, sex is still pretty pleasurable. I think I am only disagreeing with you about one thing; your claim that any of this (either sex with a deep emotional connection or without) is "fucked up".

Sex between consenting adults of all flavors is fun. That is why humans have been doing it for tens of thousands of years. There is nothing wrong with that.

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2016 09:08 am
@maxdancona,
Come on max, Quit have'n sex with your fist and talk to me.

The question is about more, i.e., which sex is most pleasurable.

I'm not about banning pleasure, I want More.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2016 09:23 am
@Leadfoot,
It depends on the situation, Leadfoot. There is a thrill to having sex with someone new even if you know it will never last. There is also a different pleasure to having sex with someone with whom you have had a deep long term meaningful relationship. I found both of these situations to be very pleasurable. I have even at times found "having sex with my fist" to be pleasurable.

The question of which is more pleasurable is based on the context. There have been times in my life where I didn't want an romantic entanglement and found that casual sex was the most pleasurable.

But again, it depends on the context, the stage of life you are in and other circumstances.

Human beings express their sexuality in many different ways. I don't see why you say that any expression of human sexuality is "fucked up".

0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2016 10:41 am
@Leadfoot,
You are claiming that sex without love is limited!!!!

It is most ridiculous statement I be seen yet!
You can love person and have mediocre sex
and have mindblowing sex with a stranger!

Have you ever had sex? You can lie. I know it is
hard question for man to answer

0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2016 10:44 am
@Leadfoot,
So get more!!! It doesn't mean there is not even MORE...
How much more do you want? LOL
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2016 10:47 am
@chai2,
Are you too smart enough to think that people in love can't have bad sex?
What a moron!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Would a woman like it if her boyfriend or husband openly lets her cheat on him?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.48 seconds on 05/13/2024 at 07:40:01