So confused. What's going on with her?

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 11:34 am
So the girl i was seeing ended things with me a few weeks ago. She apologized a week later for overreacting. I responded back but then she went days without saying anything. After 4 days she asked to see me but I just was still pissed about the whole to be honest so I wasn't receptive. Anyways she and I haven't talked in weeks. Based on her snaps she seems just fine.

On Tuesday I get text from her saying hey headed home (she lives a few hours away) I left some stuff for you by the front door. I told my roommate to go outside and check and to bring it in. I replied back ok thanks. A few minutes later I sent her another text saying that my roommate just told me and that I was in LA (her city). All she said back was no problem...okay cool.

I get back to my town today and in the bag she has a note that says hope all is well. It's been a while. Ran into your roommate this weekend and heard that you're moving soon. I was just concerned so I go you a few pick me ups. Could be wrong and if I am just take it as a housewarming and pay it forward.

What the heck?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 335 • Replies: 8
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 11:42 am
@dannmann1992,
She sounds like a nice, thoughtful friend.

That's it.
dannmann1992

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 11:44 am
@ehBeth,
Thanks. So you that if she was interested when I said was in her city she would have taken the bait so to speak?
ehBeth

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 11:54 am
@dannmann1992,
Sounds like she's moved on.

0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 01:08 pm
@dannmann1992,
Golly Dann, note all your Recent Posts have to do with girl troubles. No offense of any sort but wish you also had a profile

Admittedly they're rare, maybe owing to fear of ID which I for one consider unlikely
dalehileman

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 01:27 pm
@dalehileman,
http://able2know.org/topic/343888-1

Doesn't anyone agree that a more intimate knowledge of this sort would help us respond to the typical OP written in such anguish

Or even avoid that spiteful comeback, "Gosh fella, how old are you anyhow"
dannmann1992

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2016 02:08 pm
@dalehileman,
Huh?
ossobucotemp

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2016 03:06 pm
@dannmann1992,
Dale is nosy.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2016 03:52 pm
@dannmann1992,
Girl ended it.
Apologized a week later for over-reacting.
What did you respond back?
She went days without saying anything.
4 days later she decided she'd accept to see you, but you rejected.
A bit later, she texts you, left you a gift.
You respond with you are in her City. That's it.
She says, "okay cool", no problem.
She's left you gifts.

Sounds like mind games to me. She apologized, you obviously kinda accepted. 4 days later she accepts, you decline, she leaves a gift.

Pick up the phone and call her what ever the outcome.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » So confused. What's going on with her?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 10:12:41