i'm 16 and I don't know what to do :( please help

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 09:56 pm
Hi. I just turned 16 a couple days ago, and I try to hide my feelings from everyone, but I can't anymore. I'm a guy. I like guys that are younger than I am and I'm super scared Sad. I honestly want to die. I know I'm sick, but I don't know how to change. I want to be normal Sad. I think I'm gay or bisexual or something idk Sad((. I can't be like this. I'm totally ok with other people being who they are, but this is not what I want to be. I don't want to constantly think of the cute boys I see in the hallways. I don't know what to do. I don't feel good. I can't do this. I'm crying as I'm typing this. Can someone please help me?

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 10:16 pm
@idontknowanymore,
You are not sick, but you are too young for sex at 16 besides it being illegal. When you reach 18 and over, you can find social places where gays and lesbians gather.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 08:11 am
@idontknowanymore,
I urge you to check out the It Gets Better Project.

You are not sick. You are, possibly gay. Or bi. Or neither. It's early to really tell. So don't set it in stone or write it down and laminate it, okay?

But either way, life really will get better.
0 Replies

Tiger81

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 08:32 am
@idontknowanymore,
My child is 16 and gay, I hope you have some loving support. You can;t change who you are, and you are normal.

Please, please follow up with the It Gets Better link, there is so much support out there for you to help you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » i'm 16 and I don't know what to do :( please help
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 10:04:45