So what are you up to today, hmmmm?

eoe

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 12:41 pm
msolga, we're in Georgia. We got nothing compared to what Ivan did in Alabama or the Florida panhandle but the city is a mess with trees and limbs down all over the place. Just a matter of picking up sticks.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 12:42 pm
I supervised the maid today morning - so the house is sparkling clean and scrubbed, then caught a short siesta, and now I am in office working (actually, fooling arnd on A2K)
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 12:43 pm
You're in the office now, Gautam????

Your morning sounds great to me! I had to do the cleaning myself.... :-(

Now I will put on some make-up and go out for dinner and some partying later on...
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 12:44 pm
urs53 wrote:
You're in the office now, Gautam????

Hell yes. Gotta pay for that maid, right?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 12:44 pm
Yeah, been here since quite some time, now bored so playing on A2K, before starting to work again.....
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 12:46 pm
my bad
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 12:46 pm
Of course, eoe, you're right!

But Gautam - it's Saturday evening!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 12:55 pm
As they say, no rest for the wicked Twisted Evil

My team is here doing some critical updates. It is only fair that I, as the captain of the ship, be here in office as well
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 01:00 pm
You're a good captain, Gautam! Hope you still have some free time this weekend.

I'm off to see BigDice... :-) Bye now!
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 02:09 pm
Today is a special day... it's my friend's party and she wanted to have something special so she rented a set of those sumo suits you can wear to fight other people

I bet my hair on sumo fights and being very skinny I have a high probability of losing it... it'll be fun
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 02:23 pm
I am about to load up the back of my old volvo station wagon with miscellaneous containers for the city dump. (I missed the pickup this last week, as they've been changing the times for pickup. And, we were issued a fairly small container, one only, for a given fee, so I'll cart last week's stuff, and bring a bunch of recyclables while I am going there.)

A trip to our dump is not such a bad task. It has been architecturally renovated, believe it or not, and my business partner and I were in on part of that. We ended up selecting colors for the buildings/transfer station, inside and out, and for the new administrative offices, and did the landscape design. Yes, landscape design!

Plus the dump has a Junque Art fence. I should take some photos one of these days.. but not today.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 03:47 pm
JoeFX
JoeFX, following are some options for you to choose your style:

http://www.krohn.org/links2/pages/Detailed/939.html

BBB
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 06:24 am
A quietish Sunday in these parts: More gardening (spring!!!! Very Happy ), a visit from a friend, some A2K, nothing madly exciting at all, I'm afraid.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 09:32 am
rain
We had several hours of welcome light rain last night from hurricane Javier in the western gulf of Mexico. A very rare occurence in September in Albuquerque.

BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 09:37 am
Maddy
Maddy will be two years old in December. Does that make him A2K's youngest?

BBB
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 03:42 pm
BumbleBee, here's more of what my style was like

http://www25.brinkster.com/rustys/images/sumo.JPG

Surprisingly, I won the bet and my hair remains intact... It was indeed a fun night.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 10:48:07