The Most Illegal thing you ever done!

squinney

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 03:21 pm
I had heard somewhere that a Lincoln could go 0 to 70 in under 7 seconds or something ridiculous... So, I tried it with Dad's car on a back road against some tough guy from school in his beefed up clunker. I won, but afterwards realized it wasn't very smart on a two lane with hills and curves.

I also got a ticket once for 65 in a 55 just at the line where the speed limit dropped. Ticked me off! Cost me $75 I didn't have at the time.

Oh, and there may have been some Strawberry Hill involved in that earlier car race... I was 16.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 03:23 pm
Wait, did you want like really bad stuff?

Okay. I admit it. REO Speedwagon was in the cassette deck.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 03:28 pm
From the blotter:

J_______ N______ was observed by this officer engaging in __________
and___________ with two females A______ K___________ age 21, P____________ T__________ age 20, while his vehicle was on the public roadway (Location deleted). This after the females were seen leaving the Q____ T____ at ______ with guns in hand and a large bag of what appeared to beer and chips.

After attempting to detain the suspect vehicle, the officer observed Mr. N___________ drive over and around, down and between, over and above and out his _________ in order to get to the nearby highway (Location deleted). Several shots were fired from both sides of the escaping vehicle striking the first pursing squad car. Pursuit terminated at that point.

After an extenstive search of the areas known to be frequented by J___ N_______, including three crack houses, two bordellos and run-down disco by the name of PearTree, the two females were apprehended without incident, or none that we can talk about here anyhow.

This the seventeenth report on J_________ N_____ that this officer has made in the past three months, listing his offenses alphabetically they are

A---------
A------------
A---------------------
Ab-------
F--------
F--------- with _________--------
G------
G------- and H--------
H------ and G-------- (not the same incident)
H___ and F----- and ab______ with a -----------

--end of page one
Page one of twelve----
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 03:29 pm
squinney will not allow me to answer this question truthfully.....
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 03:38 pm
When I was 19, I broke into the Applied Physics Lab. Later I was tracked down by the University of Washington security and given a severe talking-to, complete with threats of going to jail for criminal tresspass. My story, and I'm sticking to it, is that we weren't planning on breaking in. We were just exploring the (legendary) tunnels under the campus. They are amazing. Two guy friends and I stepped from a dark concrete tunnel into the second floor overlook some big scary looking cyclotron or something. Just like in the movies, we were noticed by men in white lab coats who started yelling. Then the sirens went off and we ran as fast as we could back through a maze of tunnels and out through a half-hidden door in one of the parking lots. We would have gotten away except we were in my Karmann Ghia and somebody took down the license plates. <sigh>

We shouldn't have broken those padlocks and then everything would have been fine.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 04:36 pm
i stole rocks from geology lab. Sad

they were so pretty.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 04:45 pm
okay.

I'll tell you.

No.\\

I can't yet.

What's the statute of limitations on inciting revolution against the government of the United States?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 04:47 pm
A little shoplifting in my early teens (I got caught) - and underaged drinking. Some generic drug use, though rarely possession, hanging with dealers, driving too fast or under the influence of said drugs. I also took some potsherds from native american ruins. I imagine there's more.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 05:03 pm
Is having sex with german shepards illegal? If not, then my contribution is that I smoked crack once.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 05:11 pm
When I was about four and my cousin was about six and my brother was about eight, we, and our beagle, YankeeBoy, traipsed through the wet concrete of our new neighbor's driveway. It was a Friday so by Monday our action had been "set in stone." We tried to deny responsibility
by standing in each others' footprints. It didn't work and my dad got sued for the cost of jackhammering the whole driveway up. The judge threw the case out, calling it "an attractive nuisance." The contractor should have secured the site.
That was my earliest brush with the law. I've had a few others but none coming close to those by Gus or Slappy. Certainly nothing involving sheep.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 05:25 pm
Okay, here's one: a little one.

New Year's Weekend 1968

Mike and I left St. Louis, Mo on our way to San Angelo, Texas at noon on a Sunday. The car : a 1967 four-speed Mustang.

It's about a thousand miles. He was moaning about how he really wanted to see his girl but her dorm closed at 10:30pm. Then he went to sleep.

When he woke up it was about five o'clock. (We had already driven west from NYC for a day and half. ) He wanted to know if we were in Tulsa yet. No. Oklahoma City? No

No, I said,we're passed all that. I've already gassed up twice and we are 20 miles south of Wichita Falls, TX. That's about 650 miles in a little over five hours. You figure out just how fast that little horsey went, I don't know anything except I kept that little needle pressed up against the end of the speedometer the whole time. And I ignored all those "Don't drive into smoke" signs.....

He took over and drove the last 235 miles on two lane roads to the San Angelo State University dorm in time to get a good night kiss.

So, St. Louis to San Angelo in ten hours and fifteen minutes. The worst part was the last six blocks, trying hard not to go 60 in a 15mph zone.

Joe
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 05:56 pm
Hey Joe, I was born the week before your little high-speed road trip. Or a year after. Was the year change 67-68 or 68-69?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 06:12 pm
68 - 69

Bobby was dead.
Martin was dead.
The war was boiling onto the streets.

So who gave a ratass about a road trip?
Don't get me started.

=== for you LittleK, just now

===

First week of January 1969

I stared up at the moon on Christmas Eve
and thought I saw the astronaut's little dot
circling.

A piece of peace in an otherwise
torn apart world.

Except for the baby, you baby,
maybe it was you who saved us all.

The taste of the ashes
the smell of a nation
lost

maybe it was the baby after all

We drove so fast that Sunday
any moment we could be
as gone gone as the world

we didn't see the shiny
littlek head
or her clear eyes
seeing our safe return.

Joe
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 06:27 pm
Wham, JN. Good.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:10 pm
wowsa, I've never had a poem with me in it before..... it's beautiful and sad. Thanks....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:17 pm
That poem is the first piece of A2K that I saved.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:22 pm
Did some stuff with plants, lights, and blacked out windows. Musta saved a fortune.
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 01:04 am
cannot remember

maybe is crossing the intersection when the light is still red Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 04:07 pm
John-Bush, you are one crazy cat. And that's all I have to say about that.
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 01:53 pm
Here goes another Illegal adventure that I did.

It was me and about 5 other blokes at a house of a pastor, one of the blokes was the son of the pastor. I was still living in Mexico at this time and was about 17 or 18 years old. We decided to go to this little town called Saltillo(well a little bit before the town actually) and loaded up an acoustic guitar full of Peyote. We had to drive by military check points, break into a ranch and obvioulsy consume the peyote itself. The thing about the Mexican tollerance about peyote is as follows. 1. It is not illegal to consume. 2. It is illegal to transport it though. So we eventually got "home" and decided to weigh our spoils...8 kilos of peyote. Man were we excited, like teenagers on prom night. We consumed all 8 K's in that night and I eventually stopped tripping after three months. Boy did those teachers look funny in those three months. Thats about it for this one.

And the moral of this story is:
Don't smoke krak....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 10:50:13