This thread is pretty self explanatory.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,050 • Replies: 39
No top replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:28 am
Hmmm, I don't think I should tell, someone might rat!!
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:31 am
I used to drive too fast regularly. Razz
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:35 am
Statute of limitations has passed i hope? My sister and I once bombed a red neck's cadillac with water balloons on Rte. 1 in Florida. He chased us in cowboy boots yelling 'your a** is mine mother****er!' We could hardly run from laughing so hard and peeing our pants and all. Luckily, he wasn't in very good shape. Maybe I've done something more illegal than that -- I'll have to think a bit on that one.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:36 am
I smoked heroin once, and was a fairly regular taker of some other Class A's in my youth.
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:37 am
I use to be a mojor druggy, now I am reformed. But I have loads of stories,

I was in an unregistered car, with smoking utencils, about a half a Kee of Pot, some knives and an illegal in Mexico. I went to the Federal Pen just to bribe my way out before they deported me and then after I got out I went to buy some alchohol and cigarretes at the age of 17, making me be very under aged as well......

Don't worry about the rats people, I put out the rat traps! Smile
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:38 am
This reminds me of the tale of the guy who was asked in his initial police patrolman application "Have you ever been convicted of a crime?" He answered "No." but then continued, "You know, a couple years back me and a couple of guys knocked over the Pay'n'Pak down in A________, but we never got caught." His interviewer expressed his further interest in the details of the adventure and the guy was very forthcoming.

Another crime solved.!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:42 am
Twas back in my madcap days and we was building a geodesic dome using sheet metal from the bodys of wrecked cars from the salage yard and we drove all over southern colorado, new mexico and west texas gathering up panels of sheet metal and we were still short ohe panel as we drove throught Taos new mexico on our way home late one night. Wel as we drove by a fancy motel on the edge of town there was this Caddy sedan with texas plates in the parking lot with a great panel of sheet metal also called a roof. It became a convertable, late that night.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:44 am
That was my car.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:47 am
Voted for Gore in Florida, and it wasn't just about my being Canadian. Other than that, just petty vandalism, shoplifting, and murdering my neighbour.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:55 am
I once killed a man for stealing my socks.

I got semi-arrested for using a fake ID....actually showed it to the cop at the bar.
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:58 am
Keep it coming, let us all hear the Criminal side of yourself.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:59 am
Now that I think about it, I really haven't done anything REAL illegal. Just some minor shoplifting as a teenager...makeup, nail polish...stuff like that. As an adult, I speed on a daily basis (never got a ticket though...always a warning).

I tend to break more of God's laws then Man's laws.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 01:15 pm
Shoplifting, drugs, hanging out with drug dealers, receiving stolen merch.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 01:44 pm
I still can't talk about 'Nam. The records are sealed.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:27 pm
Here's something light, for starters.

When I was about 7, I was obsessed with, yes, trolls. As I walking through the mall, I see them, trolls everywhere! conveniently, I was wearing a bunny hug that day. So I went in, stole a bunch of little troll merchandise, then went to find my mom to show her what I "bought". She new I didn't have much money, and there was no way I could afford all the things I got, so what does she do? She takes me back into that store, makes me show her where I found everything so she could check prices, then tries making me turn myself in....lol...well, as it happened, along came one of my moms friends, so some how I manage to divert my mom out of the store and to her friend, and finally home. Scared the pants off me, but only enough to stop stealing for a while, and be more careful. Currently, I am not a theif and nor do I want to be.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:39 pm
Fess up SUFP, your use of the phrase "be more careful" indicates you have thought about shoplifting again. Just kidding. Trolls eh, that's so cute. I once stole some Smurfs from a friend of mine and microwaved them to make a post-apocolyptic diorama for school. The teachers were not impressed.
0 Replies

Tyrius

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 03:06 pm
I stole a twinkie from 7-11 =[
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 03:12 pm
Tyrius wrote:
I stole a twinkie from 7-11 =[

That's it? Jeez, when I go there I stock up! :wink: ...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 03:15 pm
Speaking of trolls, in high school some friends of mine and me used to drive around in a car or two and go "lawn shopping." We'd see something on someone's lawn, and take it.
The end of the night we'd take our collection of goods, and decorate an ususpecting friend's house. Drive by again in the morning on the way to school and see their newly decorated casa. Good times.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Most Illegal thing you ever done!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 01:38:37