Did I push her away or is she distant?

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 05:46 am
I've been reading a lot of Doc Loves advice and been watching Corey Wayne's videos and read his book twice. Basically what they say is when a girl begins to act distant, back away too. With that being said, do you agree with this concept? Also, do you think that by following this concept I made the right decision by acting this way.

About two weeks ago I began talking to a girl. We texted/snapchat for 2-3 hours a day. She was flirty and seemed extremely interested. That weekend, she drove down to my place (1 hr drive) and I took her to dinner. We went back to my place, had sex, and she left the next morning. All night and morning she just could not let go of me and would not stop kissing me. She texted me as soon as she got home telling me how awesome it was. I responded by telling her to tell me when she was free again, and she said her next two weekends were booked, but the second of the two weekends she wanted my group of friends and I to go up with her friends to her cabin (this is where we met on the 4th of July). I told her I did not think I was going to be able to make it.

We then texted again and snapchatted and overtime, it seemed like the convos were getting less and less interesting and she was taking longer to respond (as was I). I went home this weekend and made it clear that I was available to hangout, but she had stuff going on and could not.

On Sunday, we barely talked and I facetimed her on my way home but she did not answer. She then texted me saying a friend was over (it was on her snapstory) and she would call me back. Well, she did not call me back but I got a text the next day around noon (usually she would text me first thing in the morning) that her friend didnt leave until 1am and she fell asleep. She also started a group chat with me and my two friends to confirm if we were going up north. I didnt text her back until 9pm and this is what I said.

"Figured you fell asleep, and i wont be able to make it this weekend. Thanks for the invite. Let me know a time you are free to hangout next week.

She replied, "Okay I will"

And I haven't talked to her since that text monday. Do you guys think I made the right move? Do you think she was acting distance or was I just overthinking? Also, do you think she will text me or should have by now if she was into me?

Thanks

jespah

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 06:46 am
@casualdude10,
casualdude10 wrote:

I've been reading a lot of Doc Loves advice and been watching Corey Wayne's videos and read his book twice. Basically what they say is when a girl begins to act distant, back away too.

Quote:

I've been reading a lot of Doc Loves advice and been watching Corey Wayne's videos and read his book twice. Basically what they say is when a girl begins to act distant, back away too. she is an individual and one size does not fit all.

There. Fixed it for ya.

God, I hate self-help so-called 'gurus' who spread the myth that the sexes are alien species and can be reduced to a few simple clichés.

Here's what happened. You met someone with whom you had a few things in common except, apparently, for the schedule. And - surprise! - you were not the only person she was talking to at the time.

She met someone whose schedule is more compatible with her own. Or who she finds more interesting. She is currently not exclusive with this other person. So, you still have a chance. Either ignore her and she'll figure you're not interested, step up your game if you think you really want to be with her, or coast along like you have been and see what happens.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Did I push her away or is she distant?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 06:50:43