Dumbest thing you've ever done?

kickycan

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 08:00 am
doglover wrote:
The dumbest thing I ever did was make out at a bar with a man who wasn't my husband and there were camera's present.

Stupid as it was, the guy was a great kisser and tons of fun and I've got a great new friend. Embarrassed

What more can I say?

After seeing some of your posts, I have a question. Can we have sex sometime? I have a feeling you know what you're doing.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 08:04 am
Either that or she's a huge d!ck tease.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 08:27 am
doglover wrote:
The dumbest thing I ever did was make out at a bar with a man who wasn't my husband and there were camera's present.

Stupid as it was, the guy was a great kisser and tons of fun and I've got a great new friend. Embarrassed

What more can I say?

I thought it was only me. I share your shame.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:44 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
So that was while you were married?

LOL Slappy...it happened this past Saturday. Embarrassed

Oh and BTW Slappy...I am NOT a tease. (I can't stand women who do that to a man...NOT a nice thing to do).

Kicky...I would answer your question but the PM function isn't working. Crying or Very sad

Cav...you are officially my 32nd soulmate. Cool
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:48 am
The dummest thing I have ever done, mmmm....smoke some pot on top of the police station's roof....nah that can't be it.....the time I decided to eat ate kilo's of peyote and then afterward walk in the middle of a small river....I don't know or could it be when I yelled out the name of another girl while I was having sex with my girlfriend....none the less, all of them had some interesting outcomes.... Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 04:16 pm
Which outcome was the most painful, flee? Wink
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 04:25 pm
gosh, my cup runneth over. so many dumb things to choose from.

i'll go the financial route first...racked up a ton of debt on a credit card about 5 years ago. i bought everything. then i opened some more credit cards. i thought...wow! you mean i can have this new cannondale road bike for only $36 a month? bargain! and then i said that again and again and again for other fun items.

we are going to be totally debt free by feb.'05. thank god!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 04:40 pm
hmmmmm........ dumb things..... dumb ass things.... hmmm, nope, can't think of any.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 04:53 pm
Here's one that I haven't done yet, but I plan to do as soon as I finish this post. I am going to ingest many shots of Jim Beam and bang a girl that I can barely tolerate, even though she is possibly obsessed with me and I'm not attracted to her.

Oh, and I'm going to take pictures.

I'll let you know how it turns out.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 05:12 pm
If you're taking pix, you can show us how it turns out.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 08:52 pm
Oh. Okay. Speaking on the financial tip, I use to work at an upscale department store in the midwest and ran my credit card up to the limit. I then took out an employees' loan to pay off the credit card, only to turn around and run up the credit card again so now I had BOTH the loan and the credit card charges to pay off. Stupid.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 09:54 pm
The dumbest thing for me was....being wimpy for so long.

AHA!!! I found Gus's true picture at an eelpout festival---

http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/41/20/dyslexiaphotos/2/3a.jpg

I think Slappy's in the tent trying to avoid the camera.
0 Replies

David Emerson

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 07:35 am
What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?
doglover wrote:

What more can I say?

??????

Mad Mad
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 07:47 am
Here goes. No laughing.

I, probably around 11 at the time, was in Korea and since there was a language barrier between my cousins and me, we decided to play "tag" (universal game).

Well, my grandparents live on a farm.

We run around my mom's car and everyone jumps over a trashcan lid. As a kid, I thought it would be "more hip" to land right on it to smash it.

<jumps>

In I fell and fell and fell... into pig dong.

Apparently this is where they stored it, and "burned" later on.

The hole was so deep that I had to doggie paddle to keep at the top. I'm not joking. I was screaming for someone to help me before I started to drown, but my family members just crowded around and laughed.

I was pissed.

We had to burn my clothes. What's worse is, we were in Korea, so I had to take a bath the old-fashion way. Stand outside and throw buckets of water on myself. This is as my grandfather tried to dump an entire bottle of cologne on me.

Most embarrassing and dumbest moment.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 08:13 am
That's actually how Gus takes his morning bath.

Only it's a pit full of goat poo

with one eelpout merrily swimming about.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 08:19 am
hahahaha

Is this the guy who was asking $1 from everyone? Laughing
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 08:43 am
He's down to asking for only $1.00? I sent $4.50 to him to cover two months of his rent last week.

====
I think I've told this on myself before: I was in bed with a woman I had been pursuing for months and we were just about to climb the ladder of divine whatever when the phone rang

(why do we always think we need to answer the phone?)

and it was this other woman whom I had also been pursuing.
(I was doing a LOT of pursuing then, and not a little catching.)

Well, wouldn't you know, because my brain's blood supply was a little drained at that moment I thought it would be a neat idea to leave the one you're with or however the song goes.

Needless to say, leaving at that moment, "Just close the door when you leave." did not sit well with pursuee #1 (or maybe she was #2) anyway, she did not respond to any further attempts on my part to huckabuck sha-dah-dah-doodle.

And

the other one decided to spend more time with her husband.

I tried to re-write the proverb:

If you're in some bird's bush...

no.

If you've got a bird in your hands..

um....

nevermind
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 08:47 am
wait.

One sha-dah-dah-doodle
in some bird's bush
is worth two shang-a-langa-ding-dongs
in about an hour at the Mariott.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 09:28 am
Uh, yeah, Joe. that was pretty dumb. Laughing

I guess I have to tell on myself, now. Not necessarily the dumbest, but...

Oldest Cubs birthday is Nov. 28th. Every few years it falls on Thanksgiving. So, Bear asks me the other day to look on the calendar on my desk and tell him what day Thanksgiving falls on this year. I look and respond... "Sunday." (with confidence, by the way.)

Bear was like... "Well, that'll be a first," and busted out laughing. Then I realized he wanted the date for that Thursday. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 11:02 am
kickycan wrote:
doglover wrote:

What more can I say?

After seeing some of your posts, I have a question. Can we have sex sometime? I have a feeling you know what you're doing.

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 06:02:50