Dumbest thing you've ever done?

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 05:43 pm
The title says it all. What is the absolute most moronic thing you've done? Whether it's something physical, mental, or something to do with incest.

Mine's probably that one day in high school. You know the day I'm talking about.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,483 • Replies: 42
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 05:50 pm
I would have to say the dumbest thing I ever did was to buy a used car from this really shady used car salesman in the Boston area.

That bastard took me for a ride and I shall spend my remaining days tracking him down and ultimately killing him.

But not before I torture him for a good long time.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 05:59 pm
Gus, you're the type of guy, that after the torture, that shady salesman will probably buy you a beer.

I screwed someone over once, selling my own car privately. But it wasn't a goat herding geez, it was a pretty hot chick.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:03 pm
And what makes you think I'm not a pretty hot chick?

This is the internet, Slappy.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:13 pm
I know.

I'm Gary Coleman. Nobody believes that I'm a black midget.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:16 pm
That is one thing that I do believe.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:21 pm
Actually, Slappy, since we're buddies, I'll disclose my real identity. I'm pretty sure no one will be checking out this thread and I can talk comfortably.

This is our little secret, Slappy.

My name is Fred Bloggins. I am a 33 year old karate uniform salesman. I live in Cleveland with my two cats and an eelpout. This week I was assigned the "Salesman of the Week" parking spot in the front of the building. That made me very happy.

I enjoy country music and polka. I love Adam Sandler movies. Green is my favorite color.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:23 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

I live in Cleveland with my two cats and an eelpout.

What on earth is an "eelpout"?
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:26 pm
Don't ask, Margo.
Oops, too late.
These guys (I guess they are guys-wouldn't it be funny if they are not?) are on a roll.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:30 pm
Margo, being from Australia and thus unfamiliar with strange creatures wrote:
What on earth is an "eelpout"?

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/BMLSS/Eelpout_LR2.jpg
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:32 pm
Ice fisherman hate it when they snare one of these bad boys. They reach into the ice hole, expecting a northern pike or perhaps a bass and suddenly this slimy tail shoot out of the hole and wraps around their arm. It's quite unnerving.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:35 pm
I'll post my eelpout's picture again so we can have his image on every page of this thread. And, by the way, his name is Simon.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/BMLSS/Eelpout_LR2.jpg
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:50 pm
I swallowed one of those whole before.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:52 pm
Was it attached to someone? Are you sure it was an eelpout?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:56 pm
Yes. Came out looking the same as it went in.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:58 pm
I envy your lifestyle, Slappy.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 07:05 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
My name is Fred Bloggins. I am a 33 year old karate uniform salesman. I live in Cleveland with my two cats and an eelpout. This week I was assigned the "Salesman of the Week" parking spot in the front of the building. That made me very happy.

I enjoy country music and polka. I love Adam Sandler movies. Green is my favorite color.

Fred? Fred! It's me, Connie! Remember when you came to Tokyo on that business trip, and you picked up the middle-aged, rubenesque, Japanese hooker? Oh my god, it's been so looooong, Fred! Sorry about those crabs, my darling. I was banging twenty of you clods a day back then. Hazards of the business, you know.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 07:39 pm
The dumbest thing I ever did was make out at a bar with a man who wasn't my husband and there were camera's present.

Stupid as it was, the guy was a great kisser and tons of fun and I've got a great new friend. Embarrassed

What more can I say?
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 11:42 pm
doglover wrote:
The dumbest thing I ever did was make out at a bar with a man who wasn't my husband and there were camera's present.

Stupid as it was, the guy was a great kisser and tons of fun and I've got a great new friend. Embarrassed

What more can I say?

Mistress Skippy, Shame on you! Embarrassed
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 07:58 am
So that was while you were married?

Was it a taping of "Drunk Chicks Gone Wild?" I've got all your videos, keep up the good work.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Dumbest thing you've ever done?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 02:04:59