OFFICIAL CAV'S BIRTHDAY THREAD

Pantalones

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 03:58 am
John-Bush wrote:
All best wishes to you cav Smile

But i wonder why everybody knows your birthday but me Confused
Birthdays are everywhere this week... so I'm getting better at wishing a happy birthday...

ahem...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPY BIIIIIIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

(it might not be so good because I've been practicing in spanish and with my mouth)
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 07:17 am
HolĂ  Cav-boy! Happy birthday, old chap! By Jove, you haven't changed a bit, have you?

Well then, you don't mind if take your drink then, do you?Cheeeers, buddy, bottoms up! Up yours! Ahhh, sorry about that... hehe, mabbe I should leave then, one pangalactic gargelblaster is all I can take, sheesh, hup! Drunk

Good party fellas, tally-hooo...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 07:42 am
taking a break in the normal ration of **** that often highlights these posts, -- my sincerest wishes for a great birthday celebration.

so whats in the meatloaf?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 07:56 am
The meatloaf is half pork, half beef, with a great non-alcoholic apple cider from Normandy, Vidalia onion, some bread crumbs, and a touch of good ole fashioned ketchup.
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 08:07 am
quite complicated.........

How does it taste????

I mean if it is cooked by your hands cav?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 08:13 am
Happy birthday, cav! Very Happy Just one sleep to go?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 08:16 am
Save some of that meatloaf in the fridge for meatloaf sammiches later, Boss . . .

Bappy Hirthday to you
Bappy Hirthday to you
Bappy Hirthday Dear Favcancier
Bappy Hirthday to you . . .
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 08:31 am
Interesting wordplay, Set. :-)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 08:31 am
Spoonerism, Boss, check 'em out at your local search engine . . .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 08:34 am
yeh , to refrain
HBDTY,HBDTY
HBD D CLO--OWN
HBDTY

IS THE apple cider a mix till its sloppy/ or just a small amount/ Im looking for some meatloaf ideas for when Mrs F is out of town
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 08:42 am
Happy birthday, Cav!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 08:49 am
Happy Birthday, Cav!

Meatloaf sounds yummy, such a good dish for the fall. When I'm feeling fancy, I carmelize the onions first, but I'm intrigued by cider in the mix. You do add eggs right?

For your birthday present -- I know everybody thinks astrology is silly, but you have such a cool horoscope for this week, I'm jumping in.

Quote:
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): It's sowing time, Virgo. Seeds you plant in the coming days will grow into the crop you will ultimately harvest in July, 2005. If you think big, those seeds will also figure prominently in blooms that won't fully ripen until the latter part of 2015 and the first nine months of 2016. I suppose it's possible you'll get freaked out by the pressure, and pretend you don't have the awesome power I'm telling you that you have. In that case, you'll distract yourself with a thousand and one trivial concerns and let blind fate do the seed-planting for you. But I don't recommend that approach. I'd love for you to get excited as you contemplate what you want to be doing 12 years from now.

Many, many happy returns of the day.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 09:18 am
Happy Birthday Cav and here's a big, manly, non sexual

(((((((((((((((((((((BEAR HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))
0 Replies

Chuckster

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 12:19 pm
Cav: Your so hard to shop for. Just try to internalize the sentiments printed on the little sign in your dear Avatar.
That says it all for me.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 12:22 pm
yes it does. but then it also says something about you, but I digress.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 01:46 pm
Finally made it here for the party Cav. HAPPY BIRTHAY!!! Have a drink on me, whether that be vodka, orange juice, or both!
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 05:20 pm
Happy Birthday! And Many More to ya! Smile
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 05:22 pm
Toot. Anybody want a noise maker? Toot. Toot.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 05:37 pm
Happy Birthday, Cav. I'm a little busy today so I had my friend, Fola Badewa, pick you a few flowers.

She's outside your house right now, waiting for you to get home.

After you take the flowers and thank Fola would you be kind enough to ask her to pick up milk and bread before she heads back to my house?

Thanks. And, again.... Happy Birthday.

http://www.woodstockny.org/run/dead/images/07%20Jo%20Cantine%20%20Young%20Negro%20Girl.jpg
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 05:38 pm
Happy birthday Cav. I wasn't sure what to get you, so I'm giving you a picture of a dog wearing a hat. Enjoy. Good times.

http://www.adventureimaging.com/ProductImages/animals/Animals11large.gif
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 05:14:06