"Talk like a pirate" day

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 03:42 pm
Pirate Convention (SNL, Season 31: Episode 11):

Red Beard Pete:(gruff voice) Settle down, settle down, settle down. Ahoy! Maties! I welcome ye to the fourth annual pirate convention. I be your moderator Red Beard Pete. We first like to thank the good people of the Milwaukee Holiday Inn for the accommodations. Not our first choice but there was no vacancy at our favorite hotel the Ritz CA-R-R-R-R-R-R-LTON.

Red Beard Pete: All right, all right we don´t need a roll call. Ok, first order of business. Picking a location for next year´s convention. Any ideas?

Bartholomew: A-R-R-R-R-R-R-KANSAS!!

Red Beard Pete: Maybe. Anyone else?

Pirate 1: MADAGASCA-R-R-R-R-R-R!

Red Beard Pete: Nice one.

Dinkins: Boston.

Red Beard Pete: Hmmm, Boston? Kind of an odd choice.

Dinkins: Bear with me. We can drive there and when we arrive, we can PA-R-R-RK THE CA-R-R-R IN THE HA-R-R-R-RVAR-R-R-RD YA-R-R-R-R-RD!!!
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 04:47 pm
How does a pirate keep the parrot on his shoulder????

He uses Poligrip!!

Why couldn't the pirate boy go to the movies?

The show was rated Arrrrh Razz
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 06:11 pm
what did the pirate pay to have his ears pierced?

buck an ear...
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 02:07 am
And where are your buccaneers?

On the side of me bucking head!!

Yarrr - is this the scurvy swab BPB that rolls into yon harbour? Of all the rum-joints in all the ports in all the world.....
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 03:30 am
why are pirates called pirates

They just arrrrrr!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 06:43 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
And where are your buccaneers?

On the side of me bucking head!!

Yarrr - is this the scurvy swab BPB that rolls into yon harbour? Of all the rum-joints in all the ports in all the world.....

bring me a bottle and a busty, lusty serving wench young Stillwater...........quickly now or it's off the plank for ye.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 06:55 am
Mr. Pondquility is rarely seen these days . . . if that lubber Bear is press-ganging him in low dives on the 'Strilian coast, it's small wonder . . .

Yer a low dog and a lubber, Bear . . .
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 07:07 am
He'll swing from the yardarm . . .
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 08:15 am
Setanta wrote:
Mr. Pondquility is rarely seen these days . . . if that lubber Bear is press-ganging him in low dives on the 'Strilian coast, it's small wonder . . .

Yer a low dog and a lubber, Bear . . .

keep a civil tongue ye scurvy dog.... or you'll find yerself delivered in irons into the service of Ruby The Dyke.... bloody mistress of the seven seas....and an old party mate of my acquaintance

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/wilson_s_clay.jpg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 04:45:43