Blaming God for the Holocaust ? I'm confused

CVeigh

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 11:53 am
I just saw this recently and can't understand why nobody seems to care whether it is true or false:

" U.S. planes repeatedly flew over Auschwitz throughout the summer of 1944 as they bombed German oil facilities which in some cases were just a few miles from the gas chambers. Roosevelt administration officials (including Secretary of State Cordell Hull and Secretary of War Henry Stimson) rejected the bombing requests not because of any feasibility study and not because it would have diverted from the war effort, but because U.S. policy in general was to refrain from expending even minimal resources to assist Jewish refugees, whom it considered, in the words of one senior State Department official, “a curse and a burden.” "

Pope Francis was begging Obama to do something about similar atrocities and how does he respond :

After Pope Francis calls for action, Barack Obama bombs Iraq

"why President Obama until yesterday hadn’t committed U.S. force against the militant Sunni group ISIS, even as many in the intel community and on his own national security staff were urging him to act sooner."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 325 • Replies: 2
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 12:08 pm
@CVeigh,
Yes I do CV but it's only because we consider Her a natural phenom, incapable of preventing such atrocity. She can do only what's possible
dalehileman

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2016 10:49 am
@dalehileman,
....for instance the only way She could support evolution of the humanoid was upon a huge ball of rock full of cracks and rotting at 1000 mph, orbiting at 17,000 mph around a hydrogen bomb of finite life and questionable stability

....so earthquakes, eruptions, disease, etc unavoidable just as free will accounts for cruelty, murder, theft
0 Replies