Username, Google, and A2k

husker

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 11:15 pm
If you put in your username in a search on Google, how far down is your first instance for being linked to A2k?

long way for me.........
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 705 • Replies: 9
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 11:35 pm
A2k first - then Raven's Realm - then Beyond Mainstream - then Abuzz.

Then this ringtone one - for grrrrrrrrrrrr - which blew me away!

http://www.telecharger-des-sonneries.be/aus/logos_8000.html
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 11:42 pm
I haven't looked lately. What stupid thing did I say, for which I am now worldfamous?

I am in google as myself for a few articles in a local newspaper, and one because I am in a local arts mag.

No big deal.

The local newspaper ones... my hope is that the last articles supercede the first, which was too lame to bear. (glug, gulp)

My business partner's husband's daughter (or her daughter, if you will) sent a framed, expensively framed, copy of this atrocious article about our studio and gallery. Topping off the article with something like a total of 64 spelling or grammatic errors was the photo of us from above, me pointing sort of stupidly at a drawing, both of us with highlighted double chins and wretched hair. Gads, that is framed! It sits in the storage unit...
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 04:43 am
Phoenix32890 has 11,400 hits on Google. Shocked The first is A2K, then Abuzz, then Raven's Realm. There are a couple of hits that connect to other sites, but the information contained is based on the three forums!

Hey, do you think that I could put, "Googled over 11,000 times" on my epitaph! Laughing
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 04:46 am
Ok, I DID some 'ego-surfing' last week! Google pulled up A2K first off the rank with some of my brilliant witicisms....

..and why shouldn't such brilliance be so prominently displayed on the Internet, the premium information/knowledge tool of the millenium??

Bunnypants... notice the way my thumb and forefinger make an 'L' shape on my forehead??
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 05:05 am
Ha! Poor Stilly - his second appearance for his 15 minutes of fame is about........well, not to put too fine a point upon it...it is about one to whom one is used to referring in the first person pronoun...to wit...well:

"Quality of life in Sydney and Melbourne
... Pay no attention, Mr Anderson ... Mr Stillwater is simply baiting Dlowan, a prominent
A2Ker who happens to hail from Adelaide. ... Mr Stillwater wrote: ...
www.able2know.com/forums/about27845-0-asc-20.html - 38k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.able2know.com ] "
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 05:05 am
Suffer, Pondscum....
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 08:48 pm
dlowan wrote:
Suffer, Pondscum....

Now do you notice how my middle finger extends from my fist? And yes, the jerking movements ARE intentional....
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 08:52 pm
the commonality of my name "husker" is not a goof thing to make me special but use my old pre A2K name and bingo!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:44 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Suffer, Pondscum....

Now do you notice how my middle finger extends from my fist? And yes, the jerking movements ARE intentional....

Notice what?
0 Replies