Blogging

Pitter

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 07:34 am
Not to be pesky but I note after reading the above threads that my question goes unanswered.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 05:24 pm
What's the question?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 05:39 pm
??
0 Replies

cobalt

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2003 03:59 am
Pitter, I shall take a stab at the three questions I think you mean - but over in the other thread.....

cobalt

PS. I think you were also wondering about replies with the toolbar selections I use of font size, font color, and the italic style? All I do is highlight all I've written, then click in this order: Blue, Large, and the 'i' for italic. I like to have the larger font size for ease of reading for some, and the color/size/style helps me spot my own replies when I have to backtrack to where new-to-me posts begin.
0 Replies

Pitter

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2003 06:03 pm
What I was asking is if anyone knows of a (free) response/comment system one can install on a blog that doesn't require programing expertise. I tried one called "shout out" but could never get it installed completely and the owner never answered my quierys.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2003 06:14 pm
Hmm. I can give you code that runs off of these forums if you'd like.
0 Replies

cobalt

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2003 09:54 pm
good heavens Pitter! I put your feature link in the other blogging thread - go back a bit and find Larry's link in this thread and you will see that I put four links you may like over there!
0 Replies