Confessions

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 10:30 am
Do any of you know Cosmopolitan magazine's confessions? If you do then I would like for anyone that is willing to share their confessions with me. I would like to use them in my future articles. Thank you!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 629 • Replies: 4
No top replies

contrex

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 10:42 am
How can you be sure they will not be invented? I could tell you the story of my inflatable sex doll, and how she cheated on me, and what I did to her after that, if you like.

0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 04:28 pm
It involves scissors.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 04:42 pm
OK my first one got a downvote. How about this: a thousand words, topic being my story, the theme being "a a boy for love, a woman for children, a watermelon for pleasure". I could make it comical or serious, your choice, I could spice it up: law enforcement agency involvement, politics, religion. Fifty cents a word, we could use Paypal, send me a PM.

0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 10:42 pm
@kharding1,
I repair inflatable dolls in my spare time in a shed up the backyard, amongst other things.

Some are so irreparably damaged by their experiences that I re-purpose them by melting them down to make rounded plastic scissors that wont cut or hurt anyone.

I like to enhance their innate capabilities by enabling them to quote famous lines from history such as:

I love you,
Ooo that's big, and
Other banalities ad nauseam with perfect diction , which can come as quite the surprise under the circumstances.

They can also play songs for those who prefer musical accompaniment eg.

0 Replies