The story of Bob...

furiousflee

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 01:10 pm
Both of them paused for a second to ponder on the current situation.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 01:16 pm
Then again, there were three of them, so Leela, being an English major and space vixen, corrected grammar and then placed her red pen back in its holster.

Al was secretly excited by the holstering, it reminded him of his fourth grade teacher, Miss Howzaboutislapya, his favorite.
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 09:11 am
Bob blushing from his gramatical error also now has a big F on his forhead, ashamed and embarresed he decided to part from Leela and Al in order to find another place where he has not been made a fool of.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 09:32 am
BBB
Bob's favorite hobby is fly fishing. His favorite fishing spot is:

http://ourworld.cs.com/archflytie/flyfishing_the_yellow_breeches.htm

Bob has become an expert in fly tying:

http://ourworld.cs.com/archflytie/fly_patterns_for_yellow_breeches.htm

BBB
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 09:38 am
Knowing these things about himself, Bob decided to go to his favorite place and do some fly fishing, hopefully Mr. Thatcher won't be there as well.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:28 am
Leela ran after him, dropping her red pen in the process. Al bent over, picked it up and sniffed it. "Ooh, strawberries!" he exclaimed to no one in particular.
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:29 am
Leela finally reached Bob and asked why he decided to leave without saying anything, Bob just pointed to the big F on his face with much disgust.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:36 am
"I could lick that off big boy . . . "

Bob's face immediately turned so red, that the "F" was no longer noticable . . .
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:38 am
He eventually realized that the whole F ordeal was actually a good thing for him since now he is on a king sized waterbed in passionate intercourse with Leela, I hope he brought some trojans.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:48 am
Horses were not Bob's thing nor were water beds. Bob required stability in all things. Bob drove a 3-wheeler with training wheels attached making it a 5-wheeler. Bob was just that kinda guy.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 12:00 pm
Suddenly it began raining red pens and Chanel number 5. Leela and Bob scooted down to the root cellar just as a twister appeared on the horizon. "I hope we have matches and a good supply of turnip juice." cautioned Leela.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 12:11 pm
"We don't need to turnip the juice," Bob mumbled "this cellar was designed with low-level lighting, but I still keep bumping my head."
"speaking of matches" Bob continue while thrusting his paired thumbs in Leela's face "them's a pretty good match, don't ya think?"
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 12:29 pm
yup, a real Dunderhead. But he had some good qualities to...
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 02:17 pm
The storm of Channel 5 and red pens mixed with this strange twister still kept on raging and Bob and Leela was at a lost.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 02:26 pm
But Bob saw the light (reflected off the bosom) of Leela, he looked up and said "the sun is out, the sun is out" and then hit his head on the rafter. He now saw stars. Leela was bemused and bored.
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 02:33 pm
So Leela stood there and said, "Bob, I'm leaving you!" And then she began to walk away.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 03:15 pm
But first, she wiped her bosom with a napkin. "Durn sparkles!" she muttered to no one in particular. Nearby, a man in a trenchcoat and fedora was amused.
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 04:45 pm
She stepped out into the street and BAM, a flying pig it her and killed her instantly, the thought of "when pigs fly" came to Bob's mind.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 07:23 am
"Oh my", said Bob, staring at the prostrate body of Leela. "This just hasn't been her day. I wonder if there's anything to eat at Ruby's Café."

The man in the fedora and trench coat knew he had the right guy. The big boss had said to look for a dunderhead with an irritatingly short attention span and that was clearly Bob, all over.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 09:32 am
Since his attention span was all over, Bob couldn't remember where he had been going. Glimpsing Ruby's Cafe, he thought to himself,"Who is that guy in the trenchcoat and fedora and why is he standing there without going in?"

Entering Ruby's, he heard a low, sultry voice saying, "Hey, big boy, are those coins in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 12:21:08