Could life forms 1,000 years ago contemplate the news network Sky News?

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 09:19 am
The divide between maker and creation is a very perplexing mystery. If the maker is able to know the creation before its existence, the creation is then the problem of duplication; if the opposite is true though, how can the maker perform their ability?

jespah

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 09:27 am
@Thomas33,
You know this site?
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 12:58 pm
@Thomas33,
Tom, creation is full of paradox and contradiction. She didn't create it, She is it; and the idea that She came out of nowhere is countered by the observation that She must've always been

But what is the opposite of creation...
Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 01:22 pm
@dalehileman,
Reality has always been radiating lifeforms whose essences are opened by curiosity. Our conversations with other beings have led to an unveiling of ultra-sublime consciousness. We are in the midst of a sublime maturing of sharing that will let us access the solar system itself.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 04:00 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Tes you would need to say that in ordinary words arranged in usu order for the average clod (me) to understand
Thomas33

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 04:23 pm
@dalehileman,
What fascinates me is the idea that sharing hasn't always been as potent as it is now; or indeed, just any idea of activity related to consciousness.

Technology of course has changed the whole game, but my hope is that technology has no part to play in reality's game relative to the original intent of reality.
Tes yeux noirs

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2016 08:17 am
@dalehileman,
Quote:
Tes you would need to say that in ordinary words arranged in usu order for the average clod (me) to understand

Did you click Jespah's link?
Tes yeux noirs

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2016 08:20 am
@Thomas33,
We exist as sonar energy. Nothing is impossible. This life is nothing short of an evolving rebirth of dynamic serenity. Our conversations with other pilgrims have led to a flowering of supra-sentient consciousness. Yes, it is possible to obliterate the things that can erase us, but not without chi on our side. You must take a stand against desire. Without inspiration, one cannot heal. Humankind has nothing to lose. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the solar system via electrical impulses. Reality has always been buzzing with seekers whose essences are transformed into presence. Where there is yearning, non-locality cannot thrive. Turbulence is born in the gap where stardust has been excluded. You may be ruled by ego without realizing it. Do not let it exterminate the nature of your story. We can no longer afford to live with selfishness. The complexity of the present time seems to demand an unveiling of our brains if we are going to survive. Dogma is the antithesis of choice. The grid is calling to you via molecular structures. Can you hear it? Have you found your journey? Although you may not realize it, you are non-local. Transcendence is a constant. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is wisdom. The nexus is electrified with molecular structures. Soon there will be a condensing of potential the likes of which the infinite has never seen. Feng shui may be the solution to what’s holding you back from an untold quantum leap of serenity. You will soon be guided by a power deep within yourself — a power that is ancient, psychic. Through tarot, our lives are opened by guidance. We must learn how to lead zero-point lives in the face of greed. The flow of curiosity is now happening worldwide. This vision quest never ends. Imagine a refining of what could be. We must inspire ourselves and recreate others. Eons from now, we seekers will vibrate like never before as we are reborn by the quantum cycle.
Thomas33

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2016 09:08 am
@Tes yeux noirs,
Thank you.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2016 02:03 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Quote:
Jespah's link?
Thanks Tes but it's all beyond me

Sonar by the way is a kind of radar using sound

Just kidding; I realize how frustrating the quick turnoff of ed.
Tes yeux noirs

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2016 12:07 am
@dalehileman,
Quote:
Thanks Tes but it's all beyond me

What did you see when you clicked Jespah's link?
dalehileman

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2016 10:56 am
@Tes yeux noirs,
Quote:
when you clicked Jespah's link
Tes I was overwhelmed by it
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2016 11:23 am
Now you understand?
dalehileman

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2016 03:47 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Who, Tes, Me

No I'm still in the dark
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Could life forms 1,000 years ago contemplate the news network Sky News?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 01:57:45