What's the average age here?

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 05:55 am
Let's just say, that according to the sociology books, I have just crossed over into another stage of life! Laughing

In my head, I am perpetually 28, but sometimes my body reminds me that I have quite a bit more mileage!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 10:40 am
angie wrote:
Bi wrote: "I have the body of a 25 year old...the experience of an ageless mythical god...the maturity level of a 13 year old.....the libido of an 18 year old.....and the confidence of a 70 year old.......all mixed gently and thoroughly with the humility and humbleness of a 55 year old....... "

See? This is EXACTLY what I mean. Don't need to know Bi's age at all to know he's bright, excellent, and very attractive.

Embarrassed

Kind of you to say angie and of course no one likes hearing nice things about me better than me but in all honesty you'd probably be closer to the mark to describe me as shallow, self centered, hedonistic and immature.....I've come to accept it....and squinney concurs.... Cool
0 Replies

angie

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 02:45 pm
nah, Bi, kinda think I had it right ....

thoughtful posts, open spirit, inclusive perspective, sharp wit, ..... all good.

(p.s. You were kidding about changing your vote, right ?)
0 Replies

dauer

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 03:01 pm
I'm 20. I'll be 21 in January. 21 is the oldest I'll have ever been and I'm looking forward to what will be a life-altering change in numbers. I hear at 21 the nature of sensory perception changes drastically. I can't wait.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 03:23 pm
angie wrote:
nah, Bi, kinda think I had it right ....

thoughtful posts, open spirit, inclusive perspective, sharp wit, ..... all good.

(p.s. You were kidding about changing your vote, right ?)

I don't know I'm pretty discouraged by the way Kerry has allowed the bush machine to puss him down and outfox him....but I think I will probably still vote for him......I want to run as an independent myself you know......

On the "Inhaled, drank the bong water and then did her AND her sister.........what's it to you ?" platform..... :wink:
0 Replies

Smartsux

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 05:04 pm
Does Bear turn everything into politics? Razz
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 05:29 pm
Smartsux wrote:
Does Bear turn everything into politics? Razz

I was answering angies question about whether I would change my vote...this was leftover from another topic....please don't hurt me so...I'm a little bear and so very sensitive.....
0 Replies

Smartsux

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 05:32 pm
Rolling Eyes

Twisted Evil

A little bear who gives big bear hugs. Okay. Just a little payback. :wink:
0 Replies

mchol

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 08:25 pm
When I'm at home doing nothing I am 1 month old. All I do is eat / sleep / poop / and cry.

When I'm at my laborous and stinky job, my bones feel like I'm 68.

When I'm with my hunny bunny out on a date and come home to a night of.... (shh!) I am 18.

When I am paying my bills I am 40.

When I'm outside rollerskating at Greenlake I'm 12.

When I'm out at the bar getting drunk... I'm 21.
0 Replies

Smartsux

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 08:47 pm
mchol wrote:
When I'm out at the bar getting drunk... I'm 21.

When I'm out at the bar getting drunk, I'm underage. :wink:
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 09:27 pm
I like the view of all of us being many ages, I think that is closer to reality than the usual package we are figured out to be... especially by looks.

Beware of both deigned beauty or ugliness.

Packaging.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 10:15 pm
very true... I somedays say that I'm a new person everyday, and when I don't think that way it's naturally because I've changed... and it's pretty logical I change age too.. or at least fell that way
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 10:48:01