What's the average age here?

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 04:25 pm
... or if you don't know.. what's your age?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,150 • Replies: 51
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 04:29 pm
I am ageless, as are most members here.

Vampires, Joe. We're all around you.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 04:37 pm
My average age, figuring the youngest I have been and the oldest I have been is 31.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 04:39 pm
I seem to remember Joahaeyo started a thread on this recently. Lemme see if I can find it.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 04:46 pm
Meh, maybe not, and I'm just too lazy to keep looking for it.

By the way, I'm 21.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 04:51 pm
Hi, Joe, I thought your picture was Cantinflas, and then decided no, it must be you, and now I read elsewhere on a2k it's Cantinflas. So, I'll compliment you again on choice of picture, it's nice to see him here.

I'm 62.
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 05:03 pm
Sixty-three (09MAE41) Perceptual Reality years, otherwise immortal.
0 Replies

hihp

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 05:13 pm
Does it sound childish when I say I'm roughly 24 and 2/3 years old? :-)
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 05:15 pm
I'm 25 and like long walks on the beach and butterflies.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 05:32 pm
gustavratzenhofer - ack! must be alert when I'm on the forums then

edgarblythe - thanks to my mad math skillzzz i deduct you are 62

ossobucco - thanks again, but it wasn't exactly my choice... it was panzade's idea... you can find it here

[edit: I just saw that's exactly where you complimented my picture Smile]

hihp - it does sound childish Razz

Joahaeyo - do you also like candlelight dinners and receiving roses?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 06:02 pm
The average age of the frequent participants is high. The average age of the visitors and casual users is low.
0 Replies

angie

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 06:03 pm
It's a useless number. Just like weight.

The beauty of this forum is that we address each other with no preconceived notions based upon stereotypes drawn around such useless constructs as age, attractiveness, status, etc.

If I told you I was twenty-five and hot, or if I told you I was 75 and quaint, (BTW, I am neither), would it matter ? Should it matter ?

(Sorry if I got all carried away; you asked a simple, non agenda-driven question and I took your head off. Again, sorry.)
0 Replies

hiyall

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 06:23 pm
I'm still a newbie (albeit one in the over-50 category), but it didn't take me long to figure that, while diverse, this board is hardly overrun with smartazz teenagers. There are probably some very smart teenagers here, though.

Whatever the ages, I'd rate the average intelligence of posters here on the high end. It's wonderful to have found a forum that can both amuse and challenge.

BTW, Joe, since you asked, how old you???
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 06:36 pm
I have the body of a 25 year old...the experience of an ageless mythical god...the maturity level of a 13 year old.....the libido of an 18 year old.....and the confidence of a 70 year old.......all mixed gently and thoroughly with the humility and humbleness of a 55 year old.......

and I blend this mix with a delightful sauce made up of angies raging hormones Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 06:43 pm
But, he keeps repeating himself (says she who does it too.)

I suppose the cohort of folks who keep posting and form a community framework is older than a lot of forums, but, as I think I said before in other words, some of the amazingly sharp, articulate, poetic, (er, whatever), minds here are in young bodies.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 07:00 pm
A lot of us are older than spit, a few are younger.
0 Replies

Smartsux

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 07:03 pm
angie wrote:
If I told you I was twenty-five and hot, or if I told you I was 75 and quaint, (BTW, I am neither), would it matter ? Should it matter?

And saying this like, asexually, I'm pretty sure the former would matter. :wink:
0 Replies

Smartsux

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 07:04 pm
And gawd, osso is everywhere!
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 07:04 pm
Osso is universal.
0 Replies

angie

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 07:21 pm
Bi wrote: "I have the body of a 25 year old...the experience of an ageless mythical god...the maturity level of a 13 year old.....the libido of an 18 year old.....and the confidence of a 70 year old.......all mixed gently and thoroughly with the humility and humbleness of a 55 year old....... "

See? This is EXACTLY what I mean. Don't need to know Bi's age at all to know he's bright, excellent, and very attractive.

Embarrassed
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What's the average age here?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 10:40:56