I could watch this over and over.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 844 • Replies: 5
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 10:17 pm
I dint watch the video. It's enough to know he possibly got injured.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2016 12:22 am
It was great. He stepped right into a hole in the stage. He just suddenly disappeared.

Funniest is all the girls screaming. It didn't change one bit before, during or after. I watched the after part on another video.

I guess the constant screams is a goal unto itself.

Never did understand why some girls scream when they see someone like this. I never did.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2016 02:19 am
@chai2,
Crap, my mothers generation started screaming when Sinatra performed. She thought it was a gimmick engineered by his agents or publicity folks. I think she was right. What chaps my cheeks now, is paying a bunch of money to see your fav group/band and being forced to stand because all the assholes in front want to stand. If they just sat, everybody could sit and enjoy the concert. But noooooooo, they folks in front have to let everybody else that they are the true fans, so they have to stand and block your unworthy eyes.
lmur

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2016 02:24 am
@glitterbag,
I love the image of the Beliebers politely sitting there and shushing anyone who might dare to tap a heel or click their fingers.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2016 02:59 am

http://a2.files.biography.com/image/upload/c_fit,cs_srgb,dpr_1.0,h_1200,q_80,w_1200/MTE5NDg0MDU0OTMzMzA4OTQz.jpg

down goes Bieber!
down goes Bieber!
0 Replies