0 Replies

Thok

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 08:44 am
Sorry, that was a missunderstanding ;-)
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 08:44 am
Rick d'Israeli wrote:
Shoe size? Mainland European size is 44. Dunno what it is in the States. No, I don't pet stray dogs. 2.

Okay, shoe size, hmm, using the conversion factor and carrying the 15, I'd say that your shoes are large enough for a family of five to fit in comfortably. Add a Dr. Scholl's insole and, well, an Odor Eater would be a good idea but you didn't hear that from me. I've had apartments that were smaller so that's cool (PS I have huge feet for a woman, really, I do, my feet are a size 11 or 12 [depends on the shoe manufacturer] when most women's are something like a 7 or 8. So I'm just funnin' with ya).

Stray dogs are nice but do warn them first if you're going to pet them. Otherwise they can get snarly. I often say hello to dogs before I greet the people who are walking them. Then again, I know most of my neighborhood's dogs and not the names of their owners. Looking out the big bedroom window that overlooks our street is also referred to as "watching Dog TV".

2 is correct.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 08:46 am
Well, I do have a dog if that's of any use.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 08:53 am
What kind? Does he or she enjoy watching TV or at least looking outside at the passing parade?

PS Sorry to sound like I'm just interrogating you.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 08:56 am
Getting a bit paranoid here ...

It's a Beagle. Nice dog. He's eating at the moment. He does love watching out of the window. He barks occasionally. Is that enough?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 09:01 am
Ah, we had a beagle mix when I was a kid. He also like looking out the window but he barked a lot. Scared away the first sparrow of Spring, that kind of thing.

Sorry to make you paranoid. Pats to the pup from here.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Nicknames
  3. » Page 5
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 08:23:23