very complicated - what should I do?

alliez7

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2016 09:26 pm
so earlier this year my boss (who is 26 and i am 18) had sent me a dick pic then asked for a picture back, I wasnt sure what to do so I sent one. Week after week for about 2 months he kept sending them and asking for stuff in return. he would also beg me to come over to his house or stay late at work becuase "he just wanted to **** me". But the problem is that he is engaged and i was kind of friends with her. Now i know that what i did was wrong and i shouldnt of gone along or encouraged anything. So i told hime either he had to tell her or i would becuase i didnt think it would be right for them to get married without her knowing these events happened. After he told her he started becoming an ass to me at work and working with him was miserable. I filed a complaint and he was fired. I havent talked to him or her since cause I know they both hate me. I have a lot of hate for him and i do have some hate towards her because she blames me for the whole thing but i didnt initiate anything and i wasnt even the one commited to her in a relationship. I really wanna go crazy and tell everyone what happned but his brother is my new boss and i was told to keep it a secret. On the other hand, another part of me wants to try and contact her and aplogize and explain myself but i dont think she would answer me. Im not sure what to do - any suggestions??

jespah

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2016 05:29 am
@alliez7,
Find another job.
tony5732

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2016 05:32 am
@jespah,
Hell yeah.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2016 05:54 am
No need to keep this thing going . . . The incident is over - they are both gone.

PS I would be willing to bet that you were NOT the first one he's tried this on. And she knows it, too, but is in denial.

Don't be scared or angry any more. They are nuts and you just learned that those kind of people are in the world. Stay away from the entire group - find another job.

And don't let ANYONE tell you to keep your mouth shut. Don't gossip about it, but since YOU have nothing to be ashamed of, you are not bound to secrecy. However, you were co-responsible for a while - before your conscience kicked in. So you decide how public you want to make this.

Like I said, he probably has a reputation of taking advantage of young women long before you came along. He's going to grow up to be a dirty old man.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » very complicated - what should I do?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:04:43