Coming to you now LIVE... it's Bernie's Sacred Wednesday Potcast!

blatham

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2016 08:12 pm
OK, just ramping up here. A few logistics duties. A question or two to myself on process. And we'll be right back after this message from our sponsor...

"This is Bernie's mother. For God's sake. Would some of you please send him some money. Whatever you can afford. I can't afford any more"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 437 • Replies: 8
No top replies

blatham

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2016 08:19 pm
So here's the thing about quitting smoking. You don't want to, so you have to force yourself to quit. And then you get really pissed that you're being forced into doing something you don't want to do.
blatham

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2016 09:06 pm
Here's a thing you may not know. The Waldorf hotels conglomerate did a visitor satisfaction study on male visitors from 25 to 70. To their surprise, their numbers showed that dissatisfaction correlated quite precisely with whether or not the visitor, while staying with the hotel, was constipated.

So their PR team huddled and and got to eureka.

To inspire and smooth those minutes spent on the hotel bathroom toilet, they pumped in tuba music.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2016 09:06 pm
@blatham,
I did it, you can.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2016 09:09 pm
@blatham,
They would probably be confused upon arriving in Eureka.
blatham

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2016 09:12 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
They would probably be confused upon arriving in Eureka.

If so, my conclusion would be that they were themselves constipated.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2016 10:23 pm
@blatham,
Quote blatham:
Quote:
To their surprise, their numbers showed that dissatisfaction correlated quite precisely with whether or not the visitor, while staying with the hotel, was constipated.
So their PR team huddled and and got to eureka.

I thought you were referring to the vacuum cleaner company. Feel sorry for the employee who has to change those vacuum bags.
roger

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2016 11:30 pm
@Blickers,
Hey, it works or it doesn't.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2016 09:08 am
@blatham,
Quote blatham:
Quote:
To inspire and smooth those minutes spent on the hotel bathroom toilet, they pumped in tuba music.

The tuba is the lowest frequency brass instrument. There has been some research, not yet conclusive, that very low frequency sound can cause defecation in animals. The so-called "brown note".

The hotel was just trying to be helpful.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Coming to you now LIVE... it's Bernie's Sacred Wednesday Potcast!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 11:40:11