The Blue Angels

Reply Tue 24 May, 2016 11:05 pm
The Blue Angels ran a practice drill today for the Naval Academy's Commissioning Week. I live within the path the blue angels fly and was outside today desperately trying to take video when they flew near our house. I flubbed miserabley, Almost all of my clips broadcast the sound and fury of the jets, but hardly any actual sightings. What a disappointment. Plus my neighbors were probably snickering at he sight of me standing in the middle of the yard, talking to the sky shouting "where are they, where are they". Mr.glitterbag said I would make a lousy gunner. The truth is I would be a lousy navigator, spotter, and gunner. If it had actually been combat, I would have been a grease spot in whatever remained of the grass. Hopefully it won't rain Wednesday, because thats when they do it for real.. I love the Blue Angels.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 418 • Replies: 1
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 25 May, 2016 10:01 pm
@glitterbag,
Mr. glitterbag filmed the Blue Angels today. I haven't checked the pix yet. But tonight at 6:30 we attended the graduation of our grand daughter from pre-K. We sat in the second row, a great place to see our little dumpling, what I didn't plan on was the asshole sitting in the front row who fouled every freeking shot I took. All I have are shots of the back of his head and the stupid mirror sunglasses hung smartly behind his freeking head.

I just want to know when we decided all the other parents and grandparents sitting and trying to see their little dumpling at an event should just go pound sand. its all about ME ME ME ME, screw the rest of you who were not smart enough to block the views of everybody else because you didn't get here early enough to claim the front row and despite the fact that I had a clear shot, the rest of you can pound sand because my shots are the only ones that count That young father or uncle or mamas boyfriend absolutely had to stand up and block your view because your little dumpling has a loser family who should not be able to film anything but the back of his tiny head with the bad haircut, neck tattoos and pants that showed his butt cleavage. I get it, we are all entitled to go to hell in a hand basket of our own choosing. (nods to edgar)
I am so sick about the lack of manners you see in a group setting.
0 Replies