What do you think of "I only post on my topic" people?

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 08:08 am
Of course there is the positive side set.....you can live like a God among the natives.....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 08:09 am
In the land of the blind, a one-eyed man is king . . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 08:16 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Cav- Wow! I think that there is a double message there! Rolling Eyes

Actually, there was no double message at all. I did indeed awake yesterday to find several identical posts from a 'just hatched' relating to how Islam will conquer the indifels, and I was genuinely amused as I am by all rhetoric.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:46 am
Ah, that thread. It also said that we'd all be crucified as non-believers... *sniffs* this has quite a lot of sentimental value.

0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 12:02 pm
Setanta
Setanta, a little imagination---please! Prairie oysters, indeed.

BBB
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 12:06 pm
This belongs in the made up quotes thread but: A prairie oyster is worth a sand dollar or a governer's pardon in Texas.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 12:11 pm
Dys
Dys wrote "Jesus.... the missing years"

Don't matter cause Karl Rove can fix any cult's image.

BBB
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 12:13 pm
I don't get where the same questions have recieved the same answers countless times on dozens of threads for two or three years and the people still ask for a link proving it each time.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:02 pm
so.... um... yeah.... thanks

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:04 pm
Yer kwight welcome.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:41 pm
I've no problem at all with those who only post on their own threads, and, as msolga says, courtesy requires that you maintain your own discussions. Now, the one time political ranters are annoying, but, since they only post once - no problem.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:52 pm
Better Blighted Love and Political Soapboxes than the Born Again indulging in God Hollering WITHOUT CAPS OR STANDARD PUNCTUATION.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 04:36 pm
I have to admit to a good deal of guilty pleasure from going to such threads and briefly feeding the troll, before repeatedly poking it with a sharp, pointy stick, and thereafter attempting to dissolve the thread into irrelevant and puerile hilarity . . .
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 04:37 pm
Ye're a devil, ye are.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 04:41 pm
Setanta wrote:
I have to admit to a good deal of guilty pleasure from going to such threads and briefly feeding the troll, before repeatedly poking it with a sharp, pointy stick, and thereafter attempting to dissolve the thread into irrelevant and puerile hilarity . . .

SO YOU'EWRWWE THE WON WHOO REKED MY HARRY POTTER GAME!!!!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:25 pm
There are people who join the site to find the answer to a question... often via google, and some stay and check it out and many stay, just within that forum. And many disappear into the ether. I am thinking of the Forteo thread, Forteo being an expensive and tricky drug (tricky at least because it is temperature sensitive) for advanced osteoporosis. A lot of people have participated in that thread and hardly any read the whole thread... I think I can say that with assurance, none but myself read the whole thread, and I don't happen to have the osteo problem, had just clicked on for curiosity. The posters see a2k as a link and and ask their question, and hardly any of the others answer.
I try to stir it up once in a while, thinking that some of them must get updates...
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:35 pm
Setanta wrote:

Yeah! Yeah! Ain't it always the case.....?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:16 pm
Our cerberus..
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:51 pm
Fun thread!

How about those who only--and I mean only--post on the political threads and only say the same predictable things over and over. My fave is the fella who seems to respond 'LOL' to anyone who disagrees with him. A sheer delight, that one is...
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 02:10 am
LOL...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 02:30:46