HIJACKED BY TEENYBOPPERS

Col Man

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 02:33 am
Very Happy i saw the marlboro thing too Very Happy
wild west competition 2 i think
it seems to be just drawing flames and accusations of cheating as the marlboro rules say your not supposed to ask questions...
but people just keep asking questions
so the mods are going to have more fun

anyway its none of my business

erm whos asia wise? pleez?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 02:42 am
I really like the idea of young people finding a niche at A2K, amongst us old fogeys! (Must be my teaching experience, or something ...) Could someone please supply a link to these juvenile goings on? Very Happy
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 02:43 am
erm just look in the riddles forum for any thread with the title MNI in them theres a whole load of them ...
they are childish and to some degree entertaining...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 02:49 am
Thanks, Col Man. Very Happy
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 02:51 am
your welcome msolga Very Happy
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 02:58 am
Who is this Hairy Potta you speak of, and what does she charge?
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:09 am
haha good morning cav

she charges everything youve got

'hairy potta' is a member of 'muggersnet interactive'
as far as i knew its 'yer money or yer life' Wink

and oh man i chanced on my roaming to come across the thread where you were talking about the terrible illness that afflicted you..
im sorry to hear about that dude and im glad you are ok with it..
now i realise why the piccy with the beef looks like it does...
well i pray you have a miracle recovery and it goes away
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:23 am
I'm a lot better now Col Man, definitely on the mend. No miracles, just healthier living, and waiting it out. Wink I'm looking mich more like the pic with the salmon these days, lol, although just a few pounds thinner.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:27 am
ok Smile glad 2 hear it man Smile
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 05:11 am
This is sooo exciting. Imagine, A2K has matured to the point where already there is a subculture emerging.

At least the teenyboppers are not slamming at each other about those two "elegant gentlemen" who are at the fore in the political world. Ah, to be back in the innocent world of childhood. Quite refreshing. Razz
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 05:24 am
Aww, I want to argue about something stupid,(pout, pout, pout) how come they get to do it and we have to sit here and be sensible??
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 05:30 am
Ain't it hard to eat your breakfast with your tongue that far into your cheek, Joe?

Were i obliged to go through any day being sensible all day, i'd fecking explode.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 05:35 am
The day that I spend 24 continuous hours being sensible, is the day that I check myself into the looney bin! :wink:
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 05:54 am
msolga I too, am fond of the teenagers. Perhaps we could team up...you can lure them into my van.......
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:01 am
Hmmmm ...? Interesting concept, BPD! But I kinda think they like to keep to their own vans. :wink:
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:35 am
Well, here is the link, BPB...

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22513

Perhaps you could make a splash in there? You two would make quite a team!

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 06:26 pm
piss me off. I jumped into their thread and asked if anyone was gonna celebrate Hermiones birthday and , little did I know that they communicate in 3 word sentences and grunts. Now I get constant refreshers of thheir posts . Whatta treat. Its like listening to Bevis and Butt head

To me the fetus is not viable until it at least attains a Masters degree.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 06:38 pm
farmerman wrote:
piss me off. I jumped into their thread and asked if anyone was gonna celebrate Hermiones birthday and , little did I know that they communicate in 3 word sentences and grunts. Now I get constant refreshers of thheir posts . Whatta treat. Its like listening to Bevis and Butt head

To me the fetus is not viable until it at least attains a Masters degree.

lol
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 06:42 pm
Ok just did a little reading - they are funny Smile
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 06:43 pm
Interesting connections:

Hedwig: This is Harry's snowy owl. She was given to Harry by Hagrid on his 11th birthday.

Hedwig: Hedwig and the Angry Inch tells the story of "internationally ignored song stylist" Hedwig Schmidt, a fourth-wall smashing East German rock 'n' roll goddess who also happens to be the victim of a botched sex-change operation, which has left her with just "an angry inch".

This outrageous and unexpectedly hilarious story is dazzlingly performed by Hedwig (née Hansel) in the form of a rock gig/stand-up comedy routine backed by the hard-rocking band "The Angry Inch".

Using songs and monologues, Hedwig tells her story which began in the former East Berlin where as Hansel he meets Luther, an American GI who promises to take the young man to the States on the condition that he switch his sex.

After the bungled operation, Luther abandons newly named Hedwig in a Kansas trailer park where she turns to music and meets geeky Tommy Speck, whom she takes under her wing and soon falls for.

Tommy steals her songs, achieves rock star fame, and Hedwig is once again cast aside.

She decides to demand redress and stalks Tommy's world tour, performing in small venues that are situated next door to his stadiums. Hedwig describes her life's search for "The Origin of Love" and her other half.

It's a rocking ride, funny, touching, emotionally draining and ultimately inspiring to anyone who has felt life gave them an inch when they deserved a mile.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 08:31:08