I need a futuristic super-villain name

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 08:16 pm
I m writing a book, about a futuristic, technology themed planet called Thade, but what Im looking for is a name-specifically for my female villain. I had originally named her JaydeFlayme, because I started this project last year at a writing camp, and now that I m older, the name seems silly and childish. I changed most of the other characters names, too, so JaydeFlayme sticks out like a sore thumb. Part of the reason behind the name is that her assistant is a girl named Nia-May, and the two rhyming names were easier for me to remember.
I've tried many name generators, but failed to find anything I liked. If it helps, the other characters names are Axtin(malehero), Citadel(femhero), Jennix(femhero), and as I mentioned before, Nia-May(femvillain). Please, can anyone help me come up with a new name that sounds more sophisticated than JaydeFlayme?

Glennn

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 08:29 pm
@BlackoutBorg,
Fealyne Fanatica.

Treacherous Teresa.

Demented Delores.

Troubled Trini.

Festering Fanny.

Gal Lactica.

Doggone Debbie.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:03 pm
@BlackoutBorg,
Sinistra (probably sounds to much like Citadel)

I'm thinking "s" sounds feel evil.

Amoxia. "x"'s are bad ass too.

What are some of these characters attributes.

What does she look like?
Special powers?

0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:18 pm
Catastrophia.

Cataclysmia.

Barbarous Belinda.

Carcino-Jen.
0 Replies

puzzledperson

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 11:03 pm
@BlackoutBorg,
In the future, everyone will be obese. (I base this upon an extension of present trends as well as the animated movie WALL-E).

Therefore, I suggest: The Flabbinator. (Movie tag-line: "Ahl be bahk...for seconds.")
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 11:07 pm
@BlackoutBorg,
I don't have a name to suggest (because I don't want to waste my time brainstorming on a bunch of names that you mostly won't like) but a process:

Why not look at character names from books or movies that are similar in genre and copy, mix, or adapt from other ones that you like.
0 Replies

Miss L Toad

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 11:57 pm
@BlackoutBorg,
Beldam Bedlam
Virago
Hellion
Jezable Tuno

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/virago

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/beldam
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 05:59 am
Grabbella: Her super power is her iron grip.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I need a futuristic super-villain name
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:35:30