Is My friend gay ?

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 07:27 am
Im attracted to both sexes but mostly to men. I have this best friend for 3 yrs. Im attracted to him and many times i touch his private parts. He tells me not to do but but never strongly stopped me. I have put my hand inside his pants near his dick , even put my finger in his ass many times. I told him im physically attracted to him.But now he says he is straight and cant continue my friendship with me any more. Now im heart broken. My question is why he allowed me to touch his parts before?? Is he gay in denial? his dick was not erect when i touch his arse hole. I only touch his parts but never seen him fully naked

jespah

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 08:20 am
@david888,
Oh ferchrissakes, the guy told you not to touch him, yet you persisted? What kind of a jerk are you?

He said no. He was trying to be nice about it (although I have no idea why). His telling you to leave him alone and that you're not friends anymore? That is long past overdue.

Whether he is gay or bi or curious or not is immaterial. The fact that you don't seem to have any ******* boundaries is.
david888

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 09:02 am
@jespah,
he doesnt always stops me from touching him..Me and him used to sleep together and all...only 2 days before when i touch him everywhere more than before, he doesnt say anything to stop doing..he was normal and enjoying his time..now only he resists..i want to know why
ehBeth

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 03:32 pm
@david888,
he's tired of you not listening to his requests not to touch him

leave him alone
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 05:08 pm
This may be just a wanking fantasy. If it is genuine, then my view is that because he felt you were a friend, he was reluctant to protest about your sexual assaults. However, they have become unbearable. You sound like you have narcissistic personality disorder to some degree.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is My friend gay ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/19/2024 at 06:44:33