why is he trying to get close all of a sudden

Ornate

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 11:16 am
This guy and I never really talked for a really long time because he tried asking me out once but realised a relationship wasn't going to happen. So everything was awkward between us, however I was nice to him and I always said hello whenever we met. Though throughout those times he always made sure our paths crossed often than necessary, but he never initiated a convo, yet only says hi to me when am alone. But we never really talked when others are present.
Now all of a sudden, he's trying to get closer to me , (though he did try to get close before,but he couldn't cause he was really shy)giving me hugs, holding my hand, looking into my eyes while talking (before, he shys away when I look at him), body contact is now frequent,(putting his arms around my shoulder, standing too close to me ) he's suddenly become bold and am confused now and uncomfortable around him , please what does he want from me? . Besides I think he has a girlfriend now, thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 533 • Replies: 1
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by Ornate
ehBeth
  Selected Answer

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 11:18 am
@Ornate,
Invite him for a tea/coffee and ask him what's going on.

Guessing isn't going to work. If you want to know what someone is thinking, you have to ask them.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » why is he trying to get close all of a sudden
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 06:12:56