TRUE LOVE

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 02:22 am
In our life,existing various lovers,some of them can reach old age together ,however,some of them are not able to have a happy ending.To be honest,I have no idea about true love and have no enough courage to believe its exist.In your part ,whai is the true love? what does it contain respects?What should we do to gain true love?

Paigeashleyy

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 03:48 am
@Krisqiyajie,
Dear Krisqiyajie,

In my mind true love doesn't exist just because every relationship I've known isn't the best. But I would like to think that some true love can exist because every girl wants that one guy or girl who sweeps you of your feet like in Disney movies. You don't have to do anything really ro get love. Just be yourself. You may not meet the person soon you may meet him later on. But my advise would be as love as your happy and comfortable in yourself than you will surely meet the guy/ girl who will treat you like a princess.

Paige x
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 06:58 am
@Krisqiyajie,
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 08:16 am
@Krisqiyajie,
Onevoice correctly stated the characteristics of true love but to put it in common words,

True love is loving that which one finds lovable.

Love that exists for that reason will meet all of those descriptions.

Ironically, many people define 'True Love' as Unconditional love, but unconditional love requires you to love the unlovable which sows the seeds of death for love. When you inevitably fail to unconditionally love, you cease to believe true love even exists.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 09:50 am
@Krisqiyajie,
true love: this is all relative to the observer - in this case, that is you.

For example, you and I could look at a specific work of art and both of us may have some very opposite reactions and preferences. What difference is it you what my perception of the art is? None. Your goal is to hang that work of art on your wall - not on mine.

The same analogy is true for selecting the love of your life. We both are humans..but we have much different likes/loves, tastes, preferences, motivations and passions.

You have to live with your choices and attempt to be fulfilled.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » TRUE LOVE
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:16:47