a2k's 2016 March Madness FANTASY Extravaganza!

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 06:43 am
Come join me and unleash the dogs of war ... ONCE AGAIN!

You'll have to sign up with CBS Sports by March 16th to qualify and get in your brackets.

GROUP NAME:
Tsarstepan's Follies
GROUP PASSWORD:
tsarstepanstinfoilhat

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 2,835 • Replies: 30
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by tsarstepan
Ragman

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 09:10 am
@tsarstepan,
Arrgh. I made out my bracket and I'[m on CBS Sports bracket page but I can't find where to put it. I see your presence there...but...?

Can you help steer me over so I might import my brackets over so I don't have to do it again?
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 10:14 am
@Ragman,
Sent you an invite. Hopefully that'll connect the dots.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 11:03 am
@tsarstepan,
My husband is a college ball maniac. We have planned vacations around March Madness or the playoffs. Could I let him post as me? He doesn't have an account with A2K, but he knows his b-ball. I could add a disclaimer to whatever he writes, I'm definitely not the expert. I still need traveling explained to me every game, sighhhhhh
glitterbag

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 11:07 am
@glitterbag,
On second thought, never mind, that's a bad idea.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 11:52 am
@glitterbag,
He doesn't need an a2k account if he wants to participate just a CBS sports account (which is free if he doesn't mind letting them know his email address).
Ragman

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 08:51 pm
@tsarstepan,
I think I dood it.
Hope I posted you the bracket with top team winning as Mich St.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 11:20 pm
@tsarstepan,
We are so old married we share the same email account. He won't care about sharing the address, we are just so sick of passwords that we just use our comcast account for email. If you knew what our professions were you'd laufgh out load.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 03:14 pm
@tsarstepan,
I think I posted my picks but I'm not sure. I logged in using the right pwd...but others, including my own,...?

HELP?
ossobuco

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 03:21 pm
@glitterbag,
Probably - some of us visiting others on trips did that and explained who we were - I used Dys or Diane's computer for weeks when I was house sitting and they were off lolling around Europe, me lolling states away from then home in California - but to be secure, ask the mods at the contact us thing at the bottom of the page.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 07:02 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

I think I posted my picks but I'm not sure. I logged in using the right pwd...but others, including my own,...?

HELP?

Copy and paste to the best of your ability your rounds here and I'll make a bracket for you.
Ragman

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 08:33 pm
@tsarstepan,
Here's a link to my CBS Sports bracket. Pls tell me you're able to see it:

http://tsarstepan.mayhem.cbssports.com/brackets/shareable-bracket/62bff39f0a3ff6a5ca5c2be76de72100?randkey=357312&ttag=BM16_fb_share
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2016 07:16 am
@Ragman,
Your bracket has magically linked to the official board.

Any stragglers interested in filling out their bracket? As long as Yahoo accepts it, I'm game.
Ragman

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2016 08:04 am
@tsarstepan,
Happy to play. Still looking for other pickers to share in the fun and games.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2016 11:13 am
@tsarstepan,
Yikes! Duke may not get out of the first round...before the half-time and they're losing ugly.

{ Update:Duke down 43-40 at the half. }
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2016 11:29 am
@tsarstepan,
Tsar, I won't play (still caught up in my baseball homework), but I'll pick UCLA to win. Heh, I don't even know if they are part of the scenario at all this year.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2016 11:32 am
@tsarstepan,
Tsar, I won't play (still caught us in my baseball homework), but I'll pick UCLA Bruins to win. Heh, I don't even know if they are part of the scenario at all this year. Also, I'm too late anyway.

No, no, no need to go give me prizes if they win.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2016 11:39 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Tsar, I won't play (still caught us in my baseball homework), but I'll pick UCLA Bruins to win. Heh, I don't even know if they are part of the scenario at all this year. Also, I'm too late anyway.

No, no, no need to go give me prizes if they win.

If the men's team from UCLA wins this year's tournament? I'll buy you two Mercedes Benzes. One in True Blue and the other in Gold.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2016 11:41 am
@tsarstepan,
Thanks!
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2016 06:42 pm
I hope you all had Yale beating Baylor. One should know better than to bet against the ivy league. I'd wager they have a winning record in the tournament over the last five years, despite typically entering as double digit seeds.