Dealing with Dish

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2016 11:38 am
Dish has a most wonderful 24-hour phone service where you get to chat with an expert whilst fiddling. However, after one such session, though everything else works fine, the picture is now fuzzy and snowy. The only major diff is that he had switched me from "channel" 73-0 (whatever that means) to 60

If you're good at this stuff or have also encountered my problem, any suggestion appreciated with many thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 292 • Replies: 2

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2016 11:49 am
@dalehileman,
Make use of that wonderful 24/7 service and ask them. You pay for it so get your money's worth.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2016 01:57 pm
@Butrflynet,
Thanks But, but I'm secondary in that respect, my Better Half who as I'm sure you'll agree, is much smarter than I, having taken over that resort. Meanwhile though, I was hoping among our some 300,000 participants, someone else might have had the difficulty. I'm hoping it's just the "channel" but fear it's a loose ground connection somewhere, requiring the use of our local Dish Rep, God knows how much for a home visit

Meanwhile though I'll continue to prod the BH

But thanks But for your interest
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Dealing with Dish
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 09:33:08