ABBA may mean Father

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2016 08:41 am
On a similar note, I honestly think that The Beatles were invented by David Attenborough.

The evidence is here, where he mentions them in one of his documentaries.

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2016 08:44 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:
Thank you for your explanation, saab. So it took more than a hundred years before ABBA became the Swedish singing group.

Indeed, but ABBA (AB Bröderna Ameln) ...
http://i64.tinypic.com/qye0ky.jpg
... is still on the market.

And ABBA met a couple weeks ago, for the first time since ages
http://i63.tinypic.com/10d8kdx.jpg
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2016 09:27 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:
we (plural) use the King James Version because it is nearer the truth.

this makes no sense whatsoever

a translation generations away from the original can not be nearer the truth than the original materials

___

such a bizarre idea to have
ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2016 09:28 am
@peacecrusader888,
The fish factory did not become a singing group.

<shakes head>
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2016 09:59 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

a translation generations away from the original can not be nearer the truth than the original materials
And additionally: it's a translation from a Latin translation which was translated from Greek.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2016 08:18 pm
@ehBeth,
We (plural), most if not all, believe that He is the spirit of Jesus Christ. That is why when He recommended that we use the King James Version of the Holy Bible, we follow. This is the first time that I encounter "cousin" as differently translated in Bibles.

We also recommended that we read "Pasiong Mahal" (Wikipedia) which He said was from the Holy Bible. "Pasiong Mahal" is chanted during Holy Week in the Philippines. I find that it has more than what the Holy Bible has. It has the names of the two thieves, the names of the three kings, Veronica, the travel of Saint Helena, mother of Emperor Constantine to Jerusalem, during the fourth century AD, etc.
farmerman

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2016 08:27 pm
@peacecrusader888,
SPACE, the final frontier
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2016 08:47 pm
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:
This is the first time that I encounter "cousin" as differently translated in Bibles.

apparently you've got a lot to learn about the bible
peacecrusader888

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2016 05:15 am
@ehBeth,
I have learned a lot from what the spirit of Ama revealed. And they are logically correct as what is stated in the Holy Bible.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 08:20:09