Original Cirkus Bassist Electrocuted/Prayer Request

littlek

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 08:32 pm
Sending good vibes....
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 04:35 am
More prayers to fortune headed his way. Let's all hope that the situation gets better, quickly. Has he made any progress, Bear?

0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 08:15 am
drom, not as of last night......
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 08:29 am
A news article...

A "hero in flip-flops"? This sounds really bad.

Prayers continuing.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 08:48 am
that's Eric.....and it is pretty bad.....please continue to pray for and/or think of him....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 08:58 am
his face was "scorched black"??? yeah. Man, the poor guy. And his poor family.

Good healing thoughts winging.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 09:07 am
I just got off the phone with the burn center. They of course can't disclose but so much to me because I'm not family but he is still in the same spot in critical condition this am...so little has changed. I'm hitting the shower and running out there to show some support.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 09:19 am
Oh Bear, huge hugs and prayers going out to you, Eric, his family and friends....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 10:02 am
Thinking good thoughts.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 10:20 am
Keep us informed, Bear. I am thinking of him all the time. Things sound horrific, but I think and hope that things will pick up quickly.

0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 12:09 pm
Adding good vibes to the growing list...all good wishes to the family ...and to you....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 12:39 pm
I just came from the hospital where I by chance happened to be there when he came out of surgery and the doctor came to talk.

Things could go either way. On the one hand he's in trouble, on the other it's not the kind of trouble that's unusual considering what's happened. He cannot survive off the ventilator at this point, and there are a few other complications but.....it's not like there's a death watch going on.......the next 24 to 48 is crucial to his over all prognosis is the impression I got.....I don't want to go into a lot of detail...Eric is not the kind of guy who would want me to......and I'm not family so it's not my place, but he needs lots of thoughts and prayers for the next couple of days.

I will say this however....Eric's face although burnt was NOT charred black as the article states and I can assure you that Eric is not the kind of guy who would appreciate someone describing him as shrieking.......he's a tough guy made of tough stuff....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 01:01 pm
Considering the nature of the accident I wouldn't consider shrieking to be a sign of weakness.

Prayers sent man, I hope things work out.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 04:33 pm
Good God, I'm sure he WAS shreiking! Or screaming, or yelling, or whatever you want to call it. And it's a damn good thing he did! If he hadn't, the guy wouldn't have come to his rescue.

How many volts should a "real man" be able to take without yelling? No doubt he exceeded that. There's no need to feel weird about it. He's obviously a tough guy to have survived this at all. He is still in my prayers...assuming that the "tough guy" needs them. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 07:47 pm
go easy on him folks......I personally would have been described as "screaming like a little bitch" if it had been me......

and your right...just the fact that he survived and is hanging on pretty much all the "proof of toughness" necessary.....I was complimenting him......and yes he needs all ther prayers he can get....thanks
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 07:59 pm
sorry man. I dont know him but send heartfelt wishes that his recovery is swift and complete. We need all the bass players we can get. They root the band's sound, and hes your friend..
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 09:15 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
go easy on him folks......I personally would have been described as "screaming like a little bitch" if it had been me......

and your right...just the fact that he survived and is hanging on pretty much all the "proof of toughness" necessary.....I was complimenting him......and yes he needs all ther prayers he can get....thanks

That was a compliment? Geez, I'll never understand men. Rolling Eyes

Prayers are goin' up. Exclamation
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 09:20 pm
Eva wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

That was a compliment? Geez, I'll never understand men. Rolling Eyes

Prayers are goin' up. Exclamation

treat us like art...don't try to understand us...just enjoy us and let us flow over you...around you....into you :wink:
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 12:49 am
I'm here wishing him better too. I know it ain't easy now.

I'm pretty happy for Clinton James and the next guy being around too.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 03:03 am
Hopes and wishes to good fortune... I have a feeling that he will be all right; but that's not going to stop me of thinking of him.

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 10:28:51