Editing text revisited

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2016 02:00 pm
Yes it's a repeat but hoping for improvements in the meantime or a newcomer familiar with this sort of thing

When responding, eg to a post, except for Edit what's the very easiest way to access editing and formatting, eg, crossout, underline, slash thru, etc etc, stuff you can't find instantly at Edit always up there at the top

Yes it'll vary from one site to the next but I'm hoping for a common method

So if you had an answer maybe you know also how it's done in Email. Of course it comes using Edit, Bookmarks, Window, etc but typically requires 10 minutes' search and 14 keystrokes just to get the tilde over my "n"

Gotta be an easier way--tho please don't send me to the Cloud; I always get lost there, I don't understand html, xml, wow, etc; and besides extraneous programs always have deleterious side effects

At least, if you're of Hispanic origin, you must know how to get the tilde

And oh, But, yes, I did save that link to ImageShack back in March of '13 and do intend to try it one of these days when I catch up with yardwork. Meantime do forgive my gross ignorance

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2016 03:14 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote:
And oh, But, yes, I did save that link to ImageShack back in March of '13 and do intend to try it one of these days when I catch up with yardwork. Meantime do forgive my gross ignorance

Let me know when you get around to trying what was suggested 11 months ago.

I will give this the same priority you've given it and respond with some help next winter when your yard work is done.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2016 06:13 pm
@Butrflynet,
I'm remiss But but I hasten to assure you I printed the entire thread, stapling and placing it before me in back of the keyboard where it reminds me every day
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 11:54 am
@Butrflynet,
But, but again forgive me; buit the one I saved was ImageShack, had to do with posting pix. So if it's no trouble could you provide me a link to the one in which you explained how to most easily access editing-symbol routines such as I'd named
Butrflynet

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 03:47 pm
@dalehileman,
Sure, Dal Dal. Let me revisit it a few times and I'll get back to you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Editing text revisited
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 11:18:25