I cried on new year day after dropping plate

Lindac

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2016 06:00 am
Hi guys well had start of new year then I went and dropped a plate and smashed tile and just burst in tears my son started crying as was my late bans plate I'm going out of my mind with worry now for the year as I understand this is a Nono can someone please tell me what to do I'm scared stiff

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2016 06:05 am
What is a late bans plate?
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2016 06:30 am
@Lindac,
Quote:
I understand this is a Nono can someone please tell me what to do I'm scared stiff

Who said it's a nono and what evidence do they have? I don't believe the universe cares about broken plates. If you believe it will bring you bad luck then you will blame any bad luck you do have on the plate - that's how superstitions work - but there is no logical correlation. Think it through.

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2016 08:16 am
@Lindac,
You were a little clumsy or the plate was a little slippery, and you dropped it. Overly emotional, you burst into tears. This all happened on the rather arbitrary date we call the beginning of the year.

Period.

It means nothing.

You're fine.

If you want it to mean something, then I hereby declare you will, in 2016, always have enough wiper fluid in your car.

And so it has been said, and so it shall be written.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I cried on new year day after dropping plate
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:00:34