THE CREATOR ORIENTATION

FBM

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 04:24 am
@manden,
manden wrote:

Already more times explained . You must recognize that he exists !

I would love to! Just show me the evidence and I'm right by your side! You're not helping me out much here, are you? Don't you want me to recognize it? Show me something more than just words. Help me see for myself.
manden

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 06:29 am
@FBM,
I helped you already . The rest is yours .
Do you think , you can crasp that in minutes or hours ?
It can take years , decades or more , mostly not . I needed 57 years .

That is the recognizable truth about the real creator of the universe -
more of him is not recognizable .
FBM

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 06:34 am
@manden,
What did you help me do, exactly? You arrived screaming IN All CAPS and using multiple exclamation points!!!!! Do you imagine that that was helpful? What did it help me do? It only helped me suspect that you have a mental disorder. If you want to help me understand your creator, provide some solid reasoning and evidence that such a thing exists. Otherwise, you're just another anonymous internet religious nutjob. Evidence, man! A little of that and you're an instant success!
manden

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 06:40 am
@FBM,
I told you the recognizable truth about the real creator of the universe -

Now you can try to grasp it !
FBM

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 06:43 am
@manden,
manden wrote:

I told you the recognizable truth about the real creator of the universe -

Now you can try to grasp it !

Well, a shitload of others have told me the "recognizable truth" about their "real creator," and their stories contradict yours. So what's needed for the creator conoisseur to discern the real deal? Evidence. Show us yours.
manden

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 06:45 am
@FBM,
I said you what is to say .
FBM

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 07:02 am
@manden,
manden wrote:

I said you what is to say .

Essentially, you said that you have no evidence to support your claim. OK. Glad you're not outright lying. Genuine delusion is one thing. Dishonesty is another.
0 Replies