Wholesale leads

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 08:43 pm
Hi All,
I have been doing tons of research for the past several months trying to find wholesale suppliers. I have tried phone books throughout the southeast, libraries, internet and so on to no avail to speak of. I am looking for general merchandise to sell at local auctions. General merchandise could be almost anything from tools to housewares, novelties etc. I don't expect anyone to give away their top secret sources but just point me in the right direction. I live close to Charlotte NC.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 995 • Replies: 2
No top replies

squinney

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 08:59 pm
Bookmark. Gotta few I'll be happy to share. Back in a minute....

Welcome to Able2know! You'll see this site also referred to as A2K.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 09:20 pm
Be aware that some claim to be wholesale but are really middlemen, meaning your savings are not as great as if purchasing direct from manufacturer. Be sure to do some comparison shopping.

... Come to think of it, I'm not sure I am allowed to post this info here as it might be considered promotional even though I have no connection to any of the companies. I wouln't want to upset the Hamster.

I'll Private Message the info to you. Check the top of your screen on this page, while signed in, and you should see a message indicating that you have a new private message (PM). It appears next to your log in name.
0 Replies