Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 07:01 pm
ok so...im transgender ever since I was very young and I need help.
I feel so sad and overwhelmed with everything about my body and I hate not having anybody to talk to or even help me with it.
My mother and father have completely ignored me being trans for a while and I honestly have no one to talk to. I hate it.
It also gets in my way of learning and even doing as simple as gym class.
I have no way to get out of changing in the girls locker room...and I just feel so stressed and scared my life will stay this way forever.
-Allen

jespah

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 07:11 pm
@Allen Kisekae,
First off, I'm sure you're not alone but it may feel that way right now.

I am guessing you're a teen, and that's hard enough without adding trans on top of it.

This isn't really a trans forum although there are people who will listen with a sympathetic ear (and there are people who won't, so be aware of that). I did find this good resource which may be of help to you - http://www.tsroadmap.com/info/transgender-forum.html

In the meantime, is there at least a trusted teacher you can talk to? Someone who can be there for you in person and lend a sympathetic ear. Someone to be kind.

Teachers in particular are used to working with teens who are having issues at home. It's not a perfect fit to your situation but it is an aspect of it.

I wish you well.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 07:43 pm
I know a poster who might be able to help. I'll send her a pm message.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 11:47 am
@Allen Kisekae,
Hi Allen, I'm a trans woman myself although between fear and doubts I didn't it put it all together until later. Feel free to PM me whenever and we can talk, there are a lot of resources out there in the internet for people like us, hugs for now but know that "It gets better" is not just a comforting phrase but something that does come true for the majority of us.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » ftm
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 04:23:16