Trying to conceive advice!

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 08:13 pm
My boyfriend and i are trying to conceive and we tried a few times when i was ovulating, 8 days ago. I get my period in 1 week but my nipples have been extremely sore for 5 days nows. and I know it cold be because i am starting my period soon but i usually NEVER get tender breasts before my period and if i do then it only last about 2 days, at the most and the tenderness is mostly in my whole breasts and doesnt even hurt as bad as they do now and the soreness is just in my nipples. Is there any chance that i could be pregnant and what is the earliest that i can take a home pregnancy test and get a positive?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 591 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 05:37 am
@Kaykae97,
Go to your pharmacist and ask about the pregnancy tests he or she sells. They'll steer you to one that's easy to use and will help you determine when you can first take a test (usually it's about 2 weeks since your last period, but check with the pharmacist AND read the label).

But either way, it's before your period is due, so you are WAY early.
0 Replies