can scoliosis be fixed without going to the hospital?

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2015 04:30 pm
Hi. I'm in 8th grade right now and I have a scoliosis because of my bad posture and stuff. Through exercising and good posture, can my scoliosis be fixed?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 384 • Replies: 2
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by wanttoknow2
Ragman

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2015 07:18 pm
@wanttoknow2,
What does the doctor say when you ask him or her? You have asked, haven't you?
0 Replies

ossobuco
  Selected Answer

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 04:49 pm
@wanttoknow2,
You don't, far as I last knew, get scoliosis from bad posture - - - but maybe poor posture from it. Plenty of people with routine bones have poor posture.

I've been pronounced years ago to have some of it, but it has had no effects on my life. I well know though, that it can affect people who have it severely.

I've an artist friend with an actual humpback. She is really a beautiful woman, and not just for her mind, great face, but her sense of self, her glorious hair, her dealing with a wretched mother who dismissed her, her love with, for a long time, a major artist; her cooking, she has been a fabulous cook. Her career as landscape architect together with her organizing school gardens. Her artful landscape designs. Her own art, not negligible.

On your question, I assume exercises by professionals, maybe licensed physical therapists, will be useful for getting yourself doing well. But have you actually been to a doctor and talked with her or him? Learn to talk and ask.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » can scoliosis be fixed without going to the hospital?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 04:10:12