Why every girl that used to post "slu*ty"pics on facebook,now posts pics of her baby all time?

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 04:16 pm
Like seriously WTF!?
My news feed on facebook is full of baby pics that are posted every second by same girls that I remember taking 'Opa Tinder style' pics(like doing sexual acts,nudes and stuff like that),now instead of their disgusting 'kitty-cat' annoying me every minute in my news feed I now have baby pics of their baby that are posted every god damn second! Like seriously there are like hundreds of "new baby pics" of baby doing same sh*t posted in less then 5 seconds in my news feed by these same girls who used to make facebook with their nudes worst then Tinder(which was 95% of girls that used to sit in same classroom with me who did that...yeah I know I had amazing girls in my class) and now once they found idiot that married them and knocked them up,they act as if they are only ones who are capable of giving birth to child."Oh look my baby just blinked gotta post that for billionth of time on face","Oh look it took a sh*t,gotta post it on face","Oh it just threw up on me,gotta post it on face"...like WTF!?Pics of your nudes were billions of times less annoying to me,at least it was different sh*t and not same sh*t posted every second!I know you feel proud and happy but common!Too much if too much and why are those "annoying facebook mamas" always girls that used to post pics of their 'kitty-cat' on facebook until yesterday???

jespah

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2015 06:04 am
@Killroy69,
Awww, are you incapable of blocking people on Facebook?

I feel your pain.

#FirstWorldProblems
Linkat

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2015 07:45 am
@Killroy69,
bummed out you can't view any more nude pictures huh, do you not have anything better to whine about?
Killroy69

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2015 04:56 pm
@jespah,
No, but blocking someone just because they post their baby 24/7h doesn't seem as something right to me.
They are happy, I can understand that, annoying as well with every second posts too as well, but "I'm going to block you because I don't give a crap did your baby threw up on you or not today" is not fair.
Killroy69

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2015 04:57 pm
@Linkat,
Sorry love, do you love seeing dick pics all time?
Well I don't like seeing 'kitty-cat' of another woman all time as well. So your reply doesn't hold water.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2015 05:00 pm
@Killroy69,
There is no such thing as Facebook fairness. If you don't enjoy looking at someone's feed, don't look at it. No one is forcing you to.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2015 05:05 pm
@Killroy69,
When I read the title, all I could wonder was: 'Was there at least a period of 6 to 8 months between their last slutty pic and their first baby pic?' Hmm... Food for thought...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2015 05:59 pm
@Killroy69,
They will not know and, by the sounds of it, they won't give a flying **** if you block them.

Or you can just go to straight following, which maintains the friendship facade but you don't see their crap in your feed.
0 Replies

Red Dame

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 06:25 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

bummed out you can't view any more nude pictures huh, do you not have anything better to whine about?

I think he/she more meant on how these girls used to post pics of them nude or sucking someone's D without any shame before they got married and became mothers, then after getting married they start to act as some huge 'Ladies' in here and shame other women who are unmarried and don't have kids(forgetting what they themselves did until yesterday). So in my opinion as someone who has sister that is like that is not problem that there is no more pics of their nudes, problem is that they are trying to shove down to everyone's throat how they got married and got kid or as person in here said 'they act as if they are only one capable of giving birth to child' and if you are unmarried and don't have kids then they shame you for it like you commit some sort of crime.
As I said I know this because my own sister is 'this case' of girl that acts like she is only one that was able to give birth to child, even to me she acts like "Look at my baby isn't it so cute? Oh if you only KNEW how it is to be mother dear sister! You are so LUCKY that you don't have kids...." so if she is like this with me, her own sister I can imagine how she is with other girls. Oh wait I don't have to imagine I can see it just fine in her posts on facebook in where she acts as if she is only mother in world and shames everyone who doesn't have kid and can't have one.

As for person who wrote this post, answer to his/her question as "Why only these kind of types of women are annoying 'face mamas' and annoying mamas in general?" is they have low self-esteem and just like they needed to show their bodies until yesterday to get likes and compliments from creeps to feel any worth, same case is now with babies, so they can shame everyone who doesn't have one and to feel better about themselves that they have.Like I said low self-esteem. As for annoying baby pics my advice to you if you don't wish to block them then just install 'unbaby.me'('rather' extension as it is now called) and replace all baby pics with pics you want to see instead(like cats,dogs and etc.).
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why every girl that used to post "slu*ty"pics on facebook,now posts pics of her baby all time?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 03:41:21