incubus fans

sativa

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 05:11 pm
who in here is an incubus fan? I'm a big one, so it's always fun talking to other fans...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,361 • Replies: 18
No top replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 05:17 pm
I like incubus, but I don't have much to talk about.
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 05:49 pm
I like them, too, but I'm not a groupie or anything! I only know a couple songs.
0 Replies

sativa

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:26 am
the reincarnation of suzy wrote:
I like them, too, but I'm not a groupie or anything! I only know a couple songs.
lol i don't think i'd be cool enough to be a groupie... anyway, what songs do you like?
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 11:58 am
My favorite is "I miss you".
0 Replies

sativa

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 12:15 pm
yeah that's a great song, i like the whole "make yourself"album... it's probably my favorite although i really like "a crow left of the murder" also.
0 Replies

pixiequeen

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 11:08 am
yer, incubus are class...and brandon is HOT
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 11:17 am
sativa wrote:
the reincarnation of suzy wrote:
lol i don't think i'd be cool enough to be a groupie... anyway, what songs do you like?

Hey sativa...you're supposed to be a new poster. How would you know whether suzy is 'cool' or not? Rolling Eyes Besides, what does being cool have to do with being a groupie. Confused

I Miss You is my favorite too.
0 Replies

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 07:50 pm
...but I AM cool! LOL My grandmother said so!

I LOVE Pardon Me, Blood On the Ground, and now especially, Megalomaniac Smile
0 Replies

sativa

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 06:07 pm
no, no, no... lol... i said I wasn't cool enough lol, suzy must be cool since grandmothers are always right lol. i like i miss you, has anyone heard the acoustic versions of their songs?
0 Replies

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 06:30 pm
I know you weren't! I was just teasing doglover Smile
I don't think I've heard any acoustic stuff.
0 Replies

sativa

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 05:47 pm
ohhh, suzy, if you love pardon me you'll love the acoustic version... if you have windows media player this link should work: <<http://lolochaos.free.fr/Incubus%20-%20Pardon%20Me%20(Acoustic).mp3>>... Just copy and paste to browser :-D
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 05:53 pm
Incubus is real good. The acoustic version of Pardon Me is awesome Very Happy
0 Replies

sativa

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 06:13 pm
btw, pixie queen, yes brandon IS hot. lol... mmm. (and talented)
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 02:02 pm
Incubus are one of the few mainstream artists I really like, all of them are really talented and they can play different styles of music without hesitating.

I mostly enjoy the acoustic sessions because that's where Brandon sings in a lower voice and if I sing on top of it, it seems as if I knew how to sing well
0 Replies

sativa

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 04:38 pm
yeah, i think that's why i like them so much... i think they are a very talented band, and i love how each album is never the same sound as the last... what's your favorite incubus album?
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 12:43 pm
I really can't talk about favorite albums as I'm yet to hear one in it's entire self Embarrassed salvo the make yourself acoustic ep so you could say my favorite is make yourself...

I could have a signed poster by them... me and a friend were standing next to a radio booth on some concert and a guy tells us "In or out?" and we didn't know what to say and he then says "Out" and we wonder what were we out of... it was poster signing by Incubus and we were going to be like the 4th and 5th people on line.... that was when Pardon Me was their new single and when I didn't appreciate them as much
0 Replies

sativa

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:17 pm
that would have been cool, actually pardon me is my favorite song by them (especially the acoustic version). i can't really pick a favorite, either because out of the three i've listened to (aclotm, make yourself, and morning view) i like all of them. i think it's because i like so many different sounds, and since they have rather different sounds on each cd, i can listen to all of them. i have yet to listen to all of fungus amongus and SCIENCE, but hopefully the next time i'm at the mall, i'll buy one or the other.

I'm actually a recent fan, as of this summer... they're kind of my new border line obsession. Very Happy since when have you been a fan?
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 12:50 am
I just began to appreciate their music since six months ago, I enjoyed their music since '99
0 Replies