Favorite Romantic Songs

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2015 09:45 pm
Music has always been huge part of my life. My musical interest is fairly diverse. Generally speaking, my favorite periods of music probably includes the late 1960s, all of 1970s, all of the 1980s, and some parts of the 1990s. Although R&B is clearly my favorite, I've also enjoyed some rock, some pop, some jazz, and some hip hop. Now, back to the topic at hand. Here is just a few of my favorite Romance songs not in any particular order. 1. Why Have I Lost You (Cameo), 2. Just To Be Close To You (Commodores), 3. Baby Come Back (Player), 4. Sara Smile (Hall and Oates), and 5. We Cry Together (OJays).

La La La Means I Love You (Delfonics) brings a special memory of watching my parents slow dance in the living room when I was probably 5 or 6 years old. Angel (Aretha Franklin) brought a sad memory because after I had been told that a dog I knew had died, I heard that song played on small transistor radio. Totally unrelated. That just happen to be the song that was played at that exact moment. Careless Whispers (Wham) was special to me because I remember that being the song I slow danced to with a young lady in which I had a crush. Anyone interested, please share some of your favorite romance songs and your experiences.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 316 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Favorite Romantic Songs
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 01:01:03